Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
54,431 Posts
You ran shit you fucking fraud.

You steer a wheel while pilled up.

Period.
I saw that picture of him driving his truck with the prescription drugs laying all over.

Why would any rational, sane person take a picture like that? Its like felonaynay's dope pictures. Just stupid.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I saw that picture of him driving his truck with the prescription drugs laying all over.

Why would any rational, sane person take a picture like that? Its like felonaynay's dope pictures. Just stupid.

really? gotta see that....

I doubt he runs any serious business,,if so, he would not be a lefty...………….any business person knows the left taxes and regulates you to death

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,197 Posts

Stupid is as stupid does

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Sorry that was actually H1N1. 60,000,000 and 12,000 died. 0.02%.. BTW H1N1 is one of the main strains this season.

Overall flu death rate in the USA involving cases with symptomatic illnesss is around 0.1%

Imagine how much worse it would be without vaccines, immunity, and tamiflu?

Also Corona has an estimated R0 of 2.2-3 while the flu is 1.3 which is a huge difference

Corona is 1.4 - 3.9.

Seasonal flu is 0.9 - 2.1.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Here is why there is confusion. People see 0.1% and then see .01% They are BOTH right in the context they are used. If you just look at the numbers on cases reported it is .001% die from the flu. .02-.025% are dying from COVID-19 using the same FLAWED system. Its flawed in both so I suppose they are similar.
The people that care for flu victims in the hospital have been vaccinated for the flu. There is no Vaccine for COVID-19 so there is ALOT of EXTRA risk for the nurses, doctors, and other patients.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
People who are asymptomatic are also being tested at a high rate with Corona.
Not around here. If you dont have a cough, fever, and some shortness of breath you arent even looked at right now. The. Ypu get tested for the flu...then Corona. Right now there arent enough test. Unless your Washington, Cali. New York, RICH.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts