Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is he correct? he says there are 100's of sources that say it is, but I can only find 143 sources that says its actually .1%

is it 10 less than what I think it is?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Sorry that was actually H1N1. 60,000,000 and 12,000 died. 0.02%.. BTW H1N1 is one of the main strains this season.

Overall flu death rate in the USA involving cases with symptomatic illnesss is around 0.1%

Imagine how much worse it would be without vaccines, immunity, and tamiflu?

Also Corona has an estimated R0 of 2.2-3 while the flu is 1.3 which is a huge difference

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry that was actually H1N1. 60,000,000 and 12,000 died. 0.02%

Overall flu death rate in the USA involving cases with symptomatic illnesss is around 0.1%

Imagine how much worse it would be without vaccines, immunity, and tamiflu?

Also Corona has an estimated R0 of 2.2-3 while the flu is 1.3 which is a huge difference

blah blah blah....you said it was 10 times lower than it is on the other thread in which YOU corrected a guy saying his correct answer was wrong. you should apologize to him

really man,,you have math dyslexia

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
blah blah blah....you said it was 10 times lower than it is on the other thread in which YOU corrected a guy saying his correct answer was wrong. you should apologize to him

really man,,you have math dyslexia
I'm also man enough to admit when I am wrong.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
He is a fucking truck driver. No disrespect to truck drivers, but if he had any intellect he wouldnt be one.
Oh christ you think I'm 'just a truck driver' huh? Let's ignore that I've ran a business for 17 years. Just a truck driver.... lol

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
I'm also man enough to admit when I am wrong.
No you're not......you're wrong for being a liberal fucktard but you haven't apologized for that yet

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,197 Posts
He is never right about anything

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Asshole5.hole throws out numbers like Cheetos, he hopes the more bullshit he posts the more one will believe all the stupid shit that he posts up. Your Cheeto news is stale buddy.

·
Registered
32,766 Posts
Oh christ you think I'm 'just a truck driver' huh? Let's ignore that I've ran a business for 17 years. Just a truck driver.... lol
You ran shit you fucking fraud.

You steer a wheel while pilled up.

Period.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts