Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
I received this in an email and figured it was worth sharing. :-D

This is all you should need to see to be able to make an educated decision.

Let's see, the tires are not inflated right, so his efficiency is not up to par., he's wearing a strap on his right pant leg because he's too stupid to know how to pedal without it getting caught, he's wearing jeans for a bike ride, he has a fucking trailer attached to it and the capper is that he is wearing a POLO shirt AND it is tucked in.

the MILF against the Harley wins

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let's see, the tires are not inflated right, so his efficiency is not up to par., he's wearing a strap on his right pant leg because he's too stupid to know how to pedal without it getting caught, he's wearing jeans for a bike ride, he has a fucking trailer attached to it and the capper is that he is wearing a POLO shirt AND it is tucked in.

Soon to be GILF! :supz:

·
Registered
5,565 Posts

LOL! You are right! He can't put air in the tire, but he's gonna "fix" this country. What an idiot!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Hey hey hey hey! Look for the good in folks I always say! ..... he is abiding by the law and wearing his State/Federally mandated head protection! :smt118

Btw........ nice legs in the first pic........ Uhhhmmmmm.... I mean HARLEY :smt077

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts

Your ability to reduce such a serious subject..to a level of a 12 year old..only furthers the cause to have your mother take a way your computer..

Any previous comments that you have common-sense..are now retracted....

Keep building your Klan of idiots....:Kneel

·
NEAR PERFECT
3,829 Posts
Now she'll get a chance to "dress out" a Biden! Hope she gets some practice!

The woman who would be a heartbeat away from the presidency if John McCain wins in November has transfixed much of the nation with her complexities. Above, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin kneels beside one of her daughters and a caribou she shot in Alaska.

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts

Your ability to reduce such a serious subject..to a level of a 12 year old..only furthers the cause to have your mother take a way your computer..

Yeah because everything said in the "Trash or be trashed" section is so full of high intellect

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Ummm, it's called a joke jackass. If it were a real political statement I would have posted it over.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

I'm sorry if I offended you....

Oh wait, I'm not a bleeding heart liberal so I don't give a shit what you think. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.