Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where a good spot is between north myrtle beach and murrells inlet?

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Anywhere that's NOT called Calabash.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Captain George's over by Broadway on the beach. They have a pretty good seafood buffet with crab legs. Ate there last week.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
You don't want to pay $40 to eat at a Calabash???

Check out Dirty Dons. Really good seafood and beer and its not overpriced. Also have kickass oysters if that's your thing.
Fuck Calabash! McDonalds fish sandwich has better quality.

Dirty Dons is one of the many great places in MB. I know of a lot of them, the problem is that I know of them. I can get to them on my bike without a problem, even loaded, but I can't tell you where exactly they are. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Dirty dons is where yu want to go... they are located by the eagle Souvenir shop.... just kidding. Check down the main drag i believe or just ask the hotel staff. We went to a place called dirty dicks on the boardwalk that was fantastic... nt all u can eat though... murrells inlet has some kick ass resturants also

·
Mother Hen
51,760 Posts
You don't want to pay $40 to eat at a Calabash???

Check out Dirty Dons. Really good seafood and beer and its not overpriced. Also have kickass oysters if that's your thing.
When we ate a Calabash's two summers ago, the food just wasn't good. It may have improved since then.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Dirty dons is where yu want to go... they are located by the eagle Souvenir shop.... just kidding. Check down the main drag i believe or just ask the hotel staff. We went to a place called dirty dicks on the boardwalk that was fantastic... nt all u can eat though... murrells inlet has some kick ass resturants also
If you're talking about Dick's Last Resort (aka: Dirty Dicks) in North Myrtle Beach, they're more known for ribs and other BBQ. Great place though, I'd highly recommend it.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
When we ate a Calabash's two summers ago, the food just wasn't good. It may have improved since then.
No it hasn't. It will always suck! Those places should just be called, "The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company". :smt078

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
If you're talking about Dick's Last Resort (aka: Dirty Dicks) in North Myrtle Beach, they're more known for ribs and other BBQ. Great place though, I'd highly recommend it.[/
Maybe we had fish baskets tbat were awesome... they sold tee shirts about legs, tail and something else...so is the peir 14?? resturant..

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
[Maybe we had fish baskets tbat were awesome... they sold tee shirts about legs, tail and something else...so is the peir 14?? resturant..
Yeah, they sell seafood but their specialty is BBQ. Ha Ha! Their T-shirts and bumper stickers are a riot!

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,405 Posts
Anywhere that's NOT called Calabash.

The places with Calabash in the name are not worth a shit, but the restaurants in the town of Calabash NC just north of Myrtle beach are awesome. You can go to Capt. Nance's and get a deluxe seafood platter for around 13 bucks and you will have so much on your plate that you will bust a gut trying to eat it all.
They get their seafood fresh from the boats that dock behind the building in the inlet.

We live about 45 minutes away and eat there at least once a week.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
If you guys have kids the alligator adventure is cool... you got to meet Bob... tbere are a ton of all you can eat on the way

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

1 - 20 of 31 Posts