Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have called out Chicago a few times and they run like little kids. I went closer to home and called out the Grand Rapid boys and they talk a good game till show time.. Now I'm calling you NJ, NY and all you bitches to the east to come and race Detroits finest.. Yes we are and have been the baddest for 15 years now.. So make your marks and post up if you have any hair on your balls!!!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Listen here numb nuts.. when you reply to the best and the baddest!!! You come to their town for an ass whoopin!! We earned this spot and you clowns have to live for not being able to make your mark.. Frigen 15 years!!! WTF!!! Not one could show us how its done!!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
....You're the one ..CALLING someone out..........Stop being a FUCKIN pussy and bring dat shit...............You dont "TAKE ON THE WORLD " by staying in your own country............If you wanna take someone's land...........and plant your flag............" COME AND GET IT ".......you FUCKIN .........CLOWN......

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do have to say that we do have a couple of bitches here in Detroit .. Jim Monson you here? I got plane tickets for you to move the hell outta this state!! You're tarnishing our reputation!!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
666 the legend said:
....You're the one ..CALLING someone out..........Stop being a FUCKIN pussy and bring dat shit...............You dont "TAKE ON THE WORLD " by staying in your own country............If you wanna take someone's land...........and plant your flag............" COME AND GET IT ".......you FUCKIN .........CLOWN......
OK since you guys never won anything in your lives I will need to explain it to you.. When someone wins something they earn the right to stay put and have people call them out for a chance at being the best. Well it's been 15 years and no one has said shit. So I figure I better get these pussies to the track to take something they never had. If you wanna set it up, bring a list to this site of people who wanna play and we will hook it up!! We will even be nice about it and come to a central location!! Give me a list and I will see how many bullets I need to take out your Canadian Army...

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
...PHILLY has some of the fastest car's on the PLANET...........FOR REAL FOR REAL.........So we dont need to go to your " ARM PIT OF AMERICA "....CUZ..........It is CUZ right...!!!!!.......So hop on your fuckin DONKEY and ....HEE HAW on down here............PUSSY..........

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
....STREET RACING.............Dick head...!!!!..............Bring your scared little pussy ass to the ...STREET.................Separates the .." MEN FROM THE BOY's "....

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Umm the arm pit of America is on the east.. :roll: Fastest cars in Philly.. LMFAO.. I promise when these tears of laughter dry up I will post... :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
666 the legend said:
....STREET RACING.............Dick head...!!!!..............Bring your scared little pussy ass to the ...STREET.................Separates the .." MEN FROM THE BOY's "....
Like I said before.. Make the bet.. name a spot of equal distance.. bring the cash and make sure you drive your car to the spot. We will take a nice long cruise and race.. That would be a street car right?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
666 the legend said:
Like I said before.. Make the bet.. name a spot of equal distance.. bring the cash and make sure you drive your car to the spot. We will take a nice long cruise and race.. That would be a street car right?
....$$$$1000 Name the place ...I'll let you pick it........."666" aint fraid of no ghost............Cause you'll never show the fuck up..........

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well aint you a bitch?? I ask you to bring a list.. we will set this up and you run in circles.. Are you sure you aint Crunch? He used the same exact tactic on me.. So put up or shut up... Let the real men answer for your bitch ass!! :shock:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wanna know who is serious about having a shootout with the Detroit guys. We have owned the title of being the worlds fastest and quickest for 15 years now and wanted to know if someone wanted the rights to the title. It was cool to have it for 14 years but this last year it just seems to be taking up space amongst out other titles..

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh brother Im working my way down the ladder.. First I call out Chicago which had a lot of fast cars.. Then I take a step down and call out Grand Rapids.. Now Im in the basement of the drag racing world.. Does anyone know who is willing to have a shootout with Detroit? We have pretty much called out everyone this side of the Mississippi...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts