Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
Believe it when I see it.....we have wasted enough time and money over there.....and importantly enough troops lifes.....

My prayers are with all the troops that are still over there until there save visit home!

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
THAT is great news!!! :party

Like Obama or not, that is a ballsy, aggressive move to make, and probably one that not too many presidents would do.. You can't help but commend the guy for that!! It's great to see us GTFO of a country we shoulda' NEVER invaded in the first place!

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
believe it when I see it. I see that country fucking itself up once we are all out

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
It's wonderful news......

....hopefully we won't get bitch slapped with another terrorist attack the next day the last troops have been removed.

Sneaky chickenshit little bastards.

·
Just a Mechanic........
1,367 Posts
Because everything Obama says is true:rolleyes:...............

100% means not ONE U.S Soldier will be in the country????

Yeah,right

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
I believe the announcement was that all the troops would be removed from Iraq and brought home. The reason some weren't left behind to "Train" the locals is because the government wouldn't guarantee their immunity. The troops will still be in Afghanistan but they will begin to bring them home in phases.

I believe it will happen :)

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
Believe it when I see it.....we have wasted enough time and money over there.....and importantly enough troops lifes.....

My prayers are with all the troops that are still over there until there save visit home!

X2, Those asshats will continue their religious fights for another century.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Well I can tell yall this. I work for the Special Operations over here and we have already moved all most all assets out of Iraq and are staging in Kuwait but don't get all your hopes up just yet. Cause everything that is leaving Iraq is just moving over to Afgan were things are hot and heavy. Take it for what it is I personally have closed down 3 bases this year and as of a month ago Ballad(the main hub) was almost empty. So yeah I see us gone but only to move over to Afgan.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
It's great news,just a bloody disgrace they were ever sent there for no good reason in the first place,all those lives lost,for nothing.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Cool. Let's get them to the mexican border right away.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Well I can tell yall this. I work for the Special Operations over here and we have already moved all most all assets out of Iraq and are staging in Kuwait but don't get all your hopes up just yet. Cause everything that is leaving Iraq is just moving over to Afgan were things are hot and heavy. Take it for what it is I personally have closed down 3 bases this year and as of a month ago Ballad(the main hub) was almost empty. So yeah I see us gone but only to move over to Afgan.
Exactly. I was just on a flight where we moved some "stuff" for some people the other day. People just need to realize were not going home were just relocating

1 - 20 of 96 Posts