Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, all this talk about these Outlaw cars has gotten me worked up..... looks like I am going to go ahead and test with the 91mm and the 29.5x10.5W's, then quickly switch to a 106mm and 33x10.5W's.

LOL.... already switching classes and the damn car is not even finished yet. Just figured, why not? The payout is double in this class and I believe I can be pretty competitive in it..... so why not? I've got the car for sure.

Way to go Jim and Monty..... you've now encouraged me to step it up once again. LMAO.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Huh?

Monty.... Who is Randy Lambert? The name sounds familiar, but not drawing any correlations here.

Fasterw18s.... I should reconsider? I'm guessing this comment is not for me, because you don't even know my setup, nor do you know my tuner/mentor. He is convinced we can run with the top half of the pack with my combo, and I am one hell of a driver. So finishing last is not an option. Maybe you could elaborate a little? I am always open to constructive critisism or suggestions, but not negativity.

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Randy Lamber runs a red Camaro 10.5 tire car. He's been 7.4's. Monty has been.............running his mouth on the internet.....

·
Registered
279 Posts
Re: Huh?

niceguy said:
Monty.... Who is Randy Lambert? The name sounds familiar, but not drawing any correlations here.

Fasterw18s.... I should reconsider? I'm guessing this comment is not for me, because you don't even know my setup, nor do you know my tuner/mentor. He is convinced we can run with the top half of the pack with my combo, and I am one hell of a driver. So finishing last is not an option. Maybe you could elaborate a little? I am always open to constructive critisism or suggestions, but not negativity.
A joke isn't funny if it has to be explained, but here goes.

Your screen name is "niceguy"...the old cliche.."Nice guys Finish Last"...hence my statement.

Relax, i don't know anything about you, only going for a play on words.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hummmmmmmm

Guess I shouldn't be so serious sometimes. I get it now, and you're right, a joke isn't funny if you have to explain it. Oh well, call me blonde. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
I got your back Ernie. It sure sucks that you small block chevy guys can't stick up for eachother. That's ok. There's still honor and integrity in the Ford camp.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Jim

I appreciate that. I actually have it pretty good. Since I have a Mustang with a chevy motor, I get the best of both worlds. All the true Ford racers don't mind, because of the car..... all the chevy guys like the motor.

Actually we all have something in common.... we love this sport of drag racing. I know it consumes almost all my thoughts. Except for the ones of my girl nekkid..... LOL :shock: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Re: Thanks Jim

niceguy said:
I appreciate that. I actually have it pretty good. Since I have a Mustang with a chevy motor, I get the best of both worlds. All the true Ford racers don't mind, because of the car..... all the chevy guys like the motor.

Look at this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another great mind on the same track as me 8)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh Jim.....LOL. Hell I can't even get any nekkid pics of her...LMAO 8)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Rick

Monty Mikho said:
niceguy said:
Thought you might like some of these.....

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/14656/mvc003f.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/14656/topdriverside.jpg

That is not my manifold..... a top secret, super high-performance, horsepower engineer is doing some high-flowing, super turbo porting on it right now.... :mrgreen:
Copy cat!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:lol: Actually I think I started mine first. If I remember correctly, Don told me you were copying me...LOL And remember, mine is only an old 18 degree 408". I can't afford a 460+" sbc with little chief heads that flow 480cfm. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... just giving you a hard time....envy is a bitch. LMAO

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Re: Rick

:lol: Actually I think I started mine first. If I remember correctly, Don told me you were copying me...LOL And remember, mine is only an old 18 degree 408". I can't afford a 460+" sbc with little chief heads that flow 480cfm. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... just giving you a hard time....envy is a bitch. LMAO[/quote]

Actually I was first. My mustang was out on the streets in 1990 with a 468 bbc and a doug nash 5 speed running 9.50s :D

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, well maybe so

LOL.... You win Rick. But Monty has a 70 Camaro.... I think he was referring to the turbo setup I am doing. Ours looks awefully similar. And actually, I copied Jim Monson's but turned the inlet of the turbo towards the centerline if the crank and ran the exhaust out in the fender. Thanks again Jim Monson.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts