Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smiley Cordero and I will be at the Fudruckers at 410 and Ingram Saturday night for the cruise night/carshow. Smiley will have his 69 twin turbo Nova and I will be there with the 2010 twin turbo Camaro. Come out and say hi. Bring your cars or just yourselves or both. We will be there from 6:30 'til.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
There you go......Car show king! Are you moving to San Antonio or what? I know home is a shithole but come home already.(lol) When ya comin back sarge? I need some help stabbin this tranny.(No not like you're thinkin freak) Call a brother!

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There you go......Car show king! Are you moving to San Antonio or what? I know home is a shithole but come home already.(lol) When ya comin back sarge? I need some help stabbin this tranny.(No not like you're thinkin freak) Call a brother!
Be home Sunday. Yeah we need to get the tranny in that thing in the next couple weeks. I'd like to see it go down the track before the paint fades!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Smiley Cordero and I will be at the Fudruckers at 410 and Ingram Saturday night for the cruise night/carshow. Smiley will have his 69 twin turbo Nova and I will be there with the 2010 twin turbo Camaro. Come out and say hi. Bring your cars or just yourselves or both. We will be there from 6:30 'til.
BETTER PLAN ON TAPING OFF THE AREA WHERE THE CAR'LL BE PARKED...YOU WOULDN'T WANT ANYONE GETTIN TOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!:smt070

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Darrell,

(I was wearing the Outlaw shirt tonight) It was nice to meet you, and check out the car. Hopefully, you can get back home soon, and get some more seat time. Enjoy the retirement!!! Another week and I will be back home too!

Shawn
Hey Shawn, nice meeting you too and good luck with your last week of school. Had a great time at the show last night. Thanks to everyone who came out and said hi.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Good to meet you Darrell! Give us a shout next time you're headed this way.

Now where are those pics of the Knight Rider car? :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts