1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Out Automotive presents
Extreme 275
@ Atco Raceway

All Out Automotive has stepped up to sponsor this race. Having seen enuff All Out Automotive lays it claim in Extreme 275 supporting the racers and fans alike. With over $1,300.00 dollars in prize money all for a $35.00 tech card. All Out Automotive’s X275 is sure to be a big day. Please make sure you stop by the shop or pull them over on the highway and say “Thanks for supporting headsup racing at Atco”.
Well we’re onto race 3 of a 4 race series and things are starting to heat up. The battles up to now have been fierce. Two races in a row Don (it’s not a procharger) Barnett has grabbed the number one qualifier but has been unable to close the deal as issues have plagued him. The real story is Walter (Walls) Phister, two wins in a row has named him the man to beat. Walls points lead puts him solidly in front of Barnett and Bach.
Now the questions remain. Will Barnett be able to close the deal? We know he has the power, but will he be able to put the whole package together? Will the rest of the cars be able to prove they have what it takes? With all the pre-season talk who will burst onto the scene and try there hand in X275? And the big question, who will stop Walter Phister???????!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU AUGUST 9TH

·
ALL OUT
1,931 Posts
Looking for a killer turnout and race put on by Rich + smallblockposse

Burnett is the man to beat with his Xtrim Vortech combo!! Anyone needing 275 (or any other size) radials before the race give me a shout or stop in- we keep em all in stock and noone beats our prices - we mount and balance onsite :)

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
We will see you there! Going to be a rough weekend, but we'll make it!
DonB.

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don come on we know your looking for that 7.99 :) i know with all your new little secerts it shouldn't be a problem. whats scary is i just finished specing out my 40/ 40 pills :)

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright boys and girls 7 days togo!!!! where's the rest of the turbo girls ? Will any of those 1/8 mile down south guys dare try to run them out the back? Will any of these Procharger f1r cars i hear some much about finally show up?
i don't havemany answers but i wil tell you i put a new wing on and i think it says it's worth 50 horsepower :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would love to come out. need to shorten this race 660 ft ,Or maybe someone can lend me a 355 center section

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
Gup,
Will 3.89's do? 40 spline right?
If your serious, hit me up, we may be able to help out!
DonB.

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gup see that don't let a thing so silly as gears hold you back. hell less gear you'll be able to get that thing to 60ft alittle better.

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
My $hit is broke, but I'm going to try to throw something together.
Why do we do this again?
DonB.

·
Vendor
6,469 Posts
So you can come race with me.:) Hope to see you there. I hate Sunday races in NJ and the wife has some things going on but I am going to try to make it.

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
So you can come race with me.:) Hope to see you there. I hate Sunday races in NJ and the wife has some things going on but I am going to try to make it.
I'm thrashing to get it together, keep your fingers crossed that I don't make it ;)! If I crew for ya, do I get a shirt?
DonB.

·
Vendor
6,469 Posts
Everyone that crews for me gets a shirt. Might be getting a little short on shirts over Large though. Might be 1 XL and a XXXL left. No wait I better save that one..................

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
come on Don!!!! keep it moving :)

Look at Billy's monte all issues are fixed and now a 25.5 upgrade all since monday . it's leaving Crazy Don's tonight ;)

Marc don't be a slacker either :cool:

·
Vendor
6,469 Posts
What time do the gates open. The schedule says 9am but doesn't say if that's the gates or the racing.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts