Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Race Warz at Milian,all motor class heads up , what Et . will it take to make the top 16 cars The best I think I can do is 9.60 on 10.5 tires will that cut the mustard or not. :-D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Bob, I think that may be pushing it. I have a feeling that some big hitter may show up. I know that Chris U. is debating on going thinking he doesnt have enough to win and he goes 8.90's Chuck and crew went 8.70's at the last heads up race.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris, that is what I thought, It is realy hard to find a heads up class for us poor people that can`t afford to go all out.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris just to get thinks straight, I don`t drive any more. I own it and built it but my son drives the car now, he is very competitive ,hard to get him to race were he nose he can`t win. We have been doing a lot of index and bracket racing, but sure do like heads up alot better. we have a big OSCA race that weekend but hope to get over to a Friday night race soon, thanks again. :)

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Bob Glassford said:
Race Warz at Milian,all motor class heads up , what Et . will it take to make the top 16 cars The best I think I can do is 9.60 on 10.5 tires will that cut the mustard or not. :-D
Fastest Car doesn't always Win.

Come and have some Fun.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just left the Milan board and see they don`t like four links so I guess I am out in the cold again, back to index racing at least you get to leave at the same time.I better be carefull Monty doesn`t like big block guys specialy if there not heads up racers . :p

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like that , on the OSCA board he said Quote " all bb guys are clowns" Looks good on Monty 8)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Monty you are realy a good shit :lol: and every one needs a good shit now and then. :p

1 - 20 of 73 Posts