Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While this seems pretty uneventful doing this the day after, heres all the results from last nights race. Sorry for not being able to post these from the track, but I'm still struggling to get a working internet connection in the pits at Milan.

Congrats Butch Kemp on your 4th win this season. Congrats to Alex Hays on your first runner up and most likely setting a new conventional head bb ET record with your 8.02 against Brain Wolfe in the semis.

Thanks to Milan and ALL the All Motor racers that make this bad ass class possible.

**Only 2 rounds of qual due to rain**

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the final round results. Hays didn't make the call for the final, BK took the tree and drove it down.

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's my un-official version of the points after last nights race.
Per my calculations, BK needs to only qualify at either of the last two races to win the championship. (if he did only that, and Vince did #1 qual AND win both races, they "could" tie)
The remaining spots could still move around quite a bit. Good luck to all.....

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
And,….I thought FordSux: LOL!!!!
Rick thanks as always for everything you do for this class and helping out whoever you can

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Kemp is killing them to 60 foot. That car is working.
Thank you,but those runs posted are actually a bit off from normal.
The 1.14 in the semis was with the middle of the car, should have been a 1.11 or low 1.12
the weather literally threw me for a loop last night. I was happy to see Alex run very well and make the final as well as Alan get his PB in horrible conditions.
I believe alex will run a mid 7.9x next race and Alan "should" run a mid to low .80

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
And,….I thought FordSux: LOL!!!!
Rick thanks as always for everything you do for this class and helping out whoever you can
And how do those donkey balls taste? Lol
You need a new plate for the front of the rig BK Racing with a nice Blue Oval.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Thank you,but those runs posted are actually a bit off from normal.
The 1.14 in the semis was with the middle of the car, should have been a 1.11 or low 1.12
the weather literally threw me for a loop last night. I was happy to see Alex run very well and make the final as well as Alan get his PB in horrible conditions.
I believe alex will run a mid 7.9x next race and Alan "should" run a mid to low .80
Going to be interesting when the killer air and conditions come !

Congrats on the win last night, and to Alex and Allen on their new Bests ! I always enjoy following the class ;)

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
NMCA's World's Fastest Street Cars with the Chevrolet Performance LSX Challenge Series and the Ford Racing Cobra Jet Shootout invade Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk in just 15 days. August 21-24.

Here are the pre-entries to date. If you're planning on coming and haven't reserved your spot, please call 714-444-2426 or email [email protected]

FSC N/A 10.5
1 Dwight Ausmus
2 John Marcella
3 Andy Schmidt
4 Chad Neuenschwander
5 Frank Hoffman
6 Alex Hays
7 Allen Wilson
8 Donald Baskin
9 Charlie Booze Jr.
10 Rick Riccardi
11 Vince Khloury

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
NMCA's World's Fastest Street Cars with the Chevrolet Performance LSX Challenge Series and the Ford Racing Cobra Jet Shootout invade Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk in just 15 days. August 21-24.

Here are the pre-entries to date. If you're planning on coming and haven't reserved your spot, please call 714-444-2426 or email [email protected]

FSC N/A 10.5
1 Dwight Ausmus
2 John Marcella
3 Andy Schmidt
4 Chad Neuenschwander
5 Frank Hoffman
6 Alex Hays
7 Allen Wilson
8 Donald Baskin
9 Charlie Booze Jr.
10 Rick Riccardi
11 Vince Khloury
Looks like a good field! I wounder if Mens, Bowles, Langer, and Long are going to be there? Hopefully @ Indy there will be a 16 car field.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looks like a good field! I wounder if Mens, Bowles, Langer, and Long are going to be there? Hopefully @ Indy there will be a 16 car field.
You can bank on Long, DeMayo and Robbie Blankenship and potentially Butch Kemp showing up at Norwalk. Nice to see car count increasing!

Dwight

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Are the rules for NMCA NA 10.5 comparable to Milan's AM class? Would love to see some of those cars there. I see Marcella, Hays & Khoury on the pre-entry list. Anyonw else planning to attend?

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
I would like to see the old Lucas Oil Can cone out and race.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts