Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MOAR CORN!
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swore there was a thread on YB somewhere about this, but it's not coming up when I search. :confused:
Who sells a complete C02 kit for boost controllers?
I googled the hell out of it and can't find anyone on here or any other site mentioning any companies who sell an all inclusive CO2 kit.

Basically trying to find a complete kit, ready to install and just needs the tank filled and you're good to go.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I bought a full 5lb CO2 bottle from the local welding store for 50$. Then a adjustable regulator off eBay for 30$. Then just a few fittings to run all your lines

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I swore there was a thread on YB somewhere about this, but it's not coming up when I search. :confused:
Who sells a complete C02 kit for boost controllers?
I googled the hell out of it and can't find anyone on here or any other site mentioning any companies who sell an all inclusive CO2 kit.

Basically trying to find a complete kit, ready to install and just needs the tank filled and you're good to go.

Thanks guys.
JEGS gets you everything but the plastic line and the controller, I bought the Leash and it came with the plastic line. I went to my local home brewing store and got the CO2.

·
MOAR CORN!
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, thanks guys. I'll look into the Jegs kit. Will Leash sell the line separately if you already have a controller, do you know?

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Alright, thanks guys. I'll look into the Jegs kit. Will Leash sell the line separately if you already have a controller, do you know?
they will, but you can also go to your local truck stop that has a garage for semi trucks and get it, it was about $1/ft from them

·
Registered
937 Posts
Applied racing sells a 2.5# bottle with regulator and brackets for around $200. Leash electronics sells a line and fitting kit if you don't want to go to your local truck service shop to get the fittings and line yourself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts