Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please call your bank you have your checking and finance with and get them to get you started with the SBA paycheck protection program that was opened up today.You will need it.you will get it.

·
Super Moderator
48,620 Posts
I'm not taking any money from any government entitiy and I'm not General Motors.

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
17,011 Posts
I filed this morning. I had to turn in my quarterlies for fourth quarter of 19 as 1st quarter of 20 is not done yet and that is just proves our taxable payroll amount and also turned in my 2018 taxes.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I filed this morning. I had to turn in my quarterlies for fourth quarter of 19 as 1st quarter of 20 is not done yet and that is just proves our taxable payroll amount and also turned in my 2018 taxes.
Is it only for W2 employees, or can you also have 1099s on there as well?

·
TD 3550
2,867 Posts
Surprised they didn't state they have the reports on the quarterlies and the year end with your FEIN if all filed..Unless there are new hires split between ending dates.

·
T/S 368E
27,745 Posts
I'm not taking any money from any government entitiy and I'm not General Motors.

Same here, I'm not taking a penny, and the less attention me or my company generates the better in my book!!!
Unless we get shut down for several years, I don't want a damn thing from the government!!!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
It is basically a grant for payroll use. It is set up to be a forgiven loan. I pay enough in taxes I am applying. If you have employees and are not going to be able to pay them by all means apply for this

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Turned it in at 9 this morning.. We shall see.. Our Bank President came and picked it up personally..
He's an old friend..

·
Registered
26,546 Posts
Same here, I'm not taking a penny, and the less attention me or my company generates the better in my book!!!
Unless we get shut down for several years, I don't want a damn thing from the government!!!

Me neither. I’m fine now. Work was stopped, but my accounts receivable put me over the top, and zero debt. I’ll shut down till things straighten up.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Me neither. I’m fine now. Work was stopped, but my accounts receivable put me over the top, and zero debt. I’ll shut down till things straighten up.
I have money saved, I am still working, and my business has no debt. However, nobody knows how long this will drag out. If this drags out past June, I think I will start losing business and that would hurt future earnings. My business is seasonal and I just started my season after having off all winter. I have 7-8 months to make enough money to pay bills/ living expenses for 12 months. I may take a loan out and stash it away just in case I need it down the road...even if I have to pay it back. My thinking is that I would not need it and then just give it back once things settle down. But it would be nice to have the money just in case SHTF.

·
Registered
18,531 Posts
I'm hit or miss worked 2 days this week but only billing for 8 hours total for the week and have no idea about next week only worked 10 hours week before. I sitting on my tax money which I could use but really don't want to.

·
T/S 368E
27,745 Posts

I just bought another F450, a bunch of stuff for it and the C3500 I bought recently.
The only changes I've made is no time for the racecar, can't buy parts, and they stopped working on the engine,
so it's still only 1/2 done and even if it was done, no where to go put test hits on it.

I should add I live really really really cheap.
If it's not a tool or something for work, I really don't need much but a little food until we start racing again.
Internet to insult liberals with and I'm set for years!!!

The young & dumb guys trying to keep up with the Jones are the ones usually in trouble with little to no savings!!!
I'm old, fat & ugly, I don't need a thing I don't already have.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I also am sole proprietorship llc. Work alone everyday for yrs and love it. I may fill it out to see if I get it. I'm good now but a couple months down the road is usually when I feel things. If I dont use it and have to pay it back so be it, would be a nice piece of mind though...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts