Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanting to run the Big Stuff 3 but they want $2000.00 run on methanol. it s a upgrade. that put the big stuff over $5000.00. what are you doing??? i running a 540donovan with a 106mm turbo. thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
If you get the O-2 upgrade and the 24 injector upgrade it's about 4 k more but it does work!!!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jim. they email me a price 2000.00 for the wb02 sensor up grade. thats has much has the big stuff. do i really need it?

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
jim. they email me a price 2000.00 for the wb02 sensor up grade. thats has much has the big stuff. do i really need it?
That upgrade will allow you to read your AFR down to 2.9 on the methanol scale. The sensor that comes with the standard system will go to 4.0.

Just a fyi, I contacted a company many months ago about using the NTK sensor that BS3 is using just to be able to datalog it. The price I was told was $3500 for a single sensor. Made me realize the guys at BS3 are doing all they can to make it as affordable as possible. The replacement sensor by itself is around $600.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
If you get the O-2 upgrade and the 24 injector upgrade it's about 4 k more but it does work!!!!!!
a $1200 used classic fast box works just fine too ,lol

·
Registered
730 Posts
If you know what to look for on a plug, there is no need for the NTKWBO2 upgrade. Some people just like the warm fuzzy feeling of looking at a number on the screen...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Spend the money and get the real deal!!! you will never look back!!!!

You cannot doubt data (and anyone can read it), no mater what! Reading plugs is ok but why rely on so many varyables when you get the facts instantly for the entire burnout, stage, launch, half track and top end???

One more thing... the time it will take you to get to optimum will be like the progress the world has had in the last 100 years vs the last 1000.....

Pete.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Spend the money and get the real deal!!! you will never look back!!!!

You cannot doubt data (and anyone can read it), no mater what! Reading plugs is ok but why rely on so many varyables when you get the facts instantly for the entire burnout, stage, launch, half track and top end???

One more thing... the time it will take you to get to optimum will be like the progress the world has had in the last 100 years vs the last 1000.....

Pete.
I still can't beleive you let out of that thing last nite!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Not everyone uses it, I have it and love it, however there are plenty fast cars out there thats not using it, I believe it makes the tune up a little easier to graps, but I agree with some of the above posts, it can be done without it, Just a fyi. You could always add it later

1 - 14 of 14 Posts