Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed they replaced Current TV with al jazeera America ..isnt that some Muslim channel? Their news doesn't seem to be "mainstream like fox or CNN...

Anyone else catch this or watch it? Is there an agenda?

Discuss,.....

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
it's the agenda I called my cable company n bitched I want it gone they said it is part of basic I told them to shove it

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
I haven't watched them but I've heard a couple people say it's a decent news channel, different perspective at least.......

.....and I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night......

·
Registered
798 Posts
This is the next step in the brain wash of Americans, "fundamentally transform America"

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
The commercials for it show it as not being what I thought it would be. Haven't watched it yet. I'd say it would be hard to give an honest opinion about it without doing that.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Brainwashing different than Fox or the liberal media outlets? It all has a slant to it. Watch and make up your own mind. Or don't watch, like me. I pretty much don't think any foreighners should be allowed into our country regardless of where they are from. And these kids that go to the middle east to find religion can stay there too.

·
Creeper
6,262 Posts
Same network that showed videos of Americans Getting Killed by terrorist , Thats what I remember hearing most about it.
Shit is messed up

·
aka old_shoe
17,927 Posts
It's actually not a bad news channel. I found it to be much better than network news, as if that's hard to top

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
They bought Current TV from Al Gore. He took the money and ran since his network was in the crapper and nobody watched it. They wanted to broadcast in the US and that was their way in.

·
Creeper
6,262 Posts
They bought Current TV from Al Gore. He took the money and ran since his network was in the crapper and nobody watched it. They wanted to broadcast in the US and that was their way in.
Thanks for corection. Remember his name being involved but didnt get much coverage.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
Use your own judgement and give it a chance people.....
Qatar is NOT some terrorist training camp like Bush would have had you believe....

Im open to all international news feeds to find NEWS....not spoon fed opinionated "news"
Which is unfortunately exactly what we are fed here

·
Smuck
8,925 Posts
Seeings how it's backed by people in Qatar maybe NHRA move over to it an get some respect

·
Titanium Member
11,394 Posts
Use your own judgement and give it a chance people.....
Qatar is NOT some terrorist training camp like Bush would have had you believe....

Im open to all international news feeds to find NEWS....not spoon fed opinionated "news"
Which is unfortunately exactly what we are fed here
Ace,they can go fuck themselves in whatever form they take.
We will remain us,and they will remain them.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts