Sorry im just excited!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Schools out for the summer....

·
YB Managing Editor
51,178 Posts
I still think Alice should guest on TBBT as Sheldon's uncle. And Sheldon disapproves of him because he's even smarter than Sheldon and has wasted his talent being a Rock Star. LMAO.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Cut me in or cut it out!
2,650 Posts
I've seen Alice 5 times! The first time was in Madison Square Garden for the Killer album. Same place for Billion Dollar Babies.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Saw him 72 or 73 at the old met in Bloomington, Mn. I was jr high and my 2-3 concert! The snake, guillotine, balloons with money, quite the impression at that age.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
An old girlfriend. mid to late 50's now, used to talk about seeing Alice & Iggy Pop at Luke's Barn outside of Toledo in the early '70's. Iggy got arrested for exposing himself, and she says she missed "it" because she was talking to her friends (imagine that - yak-yak-yak).

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I'm going to see him next week in nc

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Devils night, Detroit. Don't remember what year it was but it was way back, my early 20s. MTV filmed the show, have it on VHS. Best stage show I've ever seen at any rock concert.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Alice was in Knoxville last night. I hear it was a great show. I saw him in 1981 with AC/DC opening up. Fantastic show.

·
white trash honky mofo
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just got back and that was FUCKING AWESOME!!! probably the best concert i have been to.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I still think Alice should guest on TBBT as Sheldon's uncle. And Sheldon disapproves of him because he's even smarter than Sheldon and has wasted his talent being a Rock Star. LMAO.
Posted via Mobile Device
Can't!...
Sheldons Uncle was KBB...................................................... Killed By Badger!... :smt102

1 - 20 of 23 Posts