Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Alice Cooper wishes he didn't have to play like Robert Plant. Plant wants to leave their music where it is and that's a good thing. I'm a big Zepplin fan and I would love to see them live but if the don't want to do it that's their call, and their music will live forever with or with out a come back tour!!!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
the truth is plant just doesnt have the great voice he once did and cant hit the hi notes of the zep songs so why butcher it if he doesnt need the $.alice cooper never had a good voice his singing always was lame. he wrote a couple of ok songs but hes no ronnie james dio.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Now heres a subject that everyone cares about....Where is Elvis when you need him?????

·
Cut me in or cut it out!
2,650 Posts
Agreed. Alice Cooper puts on a great show!:supz:

Hell yeah! I saw Killer , Love it to Death, Billion Dollar Babies, Schools Out, and Welcome to my Nightmare concerts back in the day. Killer is in my CD player right now in fact. It plays after Black Sabbath Paranoid!

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
There are more zeppelin songs spun daily on the radio and personal collection than plays from cooper in a month. I agree with Robert on leaving it be. They went out on top of the world, and I have always respected their decision. Zeppelin wasn't a band that changed members like most do. They lost a member, and things weren't the same after that. We all age, and our interests change as well. Its obvious he has moved on and instead of reliving his youth by playing the same old songs over and over just for the money, he is producing new music in a new genre that he know enjoys.

I am not a blugrass fan, though I do like some of it. There would be a lot more money in rebuilding zeppelin than performing niche market blugrass. Its obvious he is doing it for the love of music rather than the love of money.

·
Registered
56,907 Posts
There are more zeppelin songs spun daily on the radio and personal collection than plays from cooper in a month. I agree with Robert on leaving it be. They went out on top of the world, and I have always respected their decision. Zeppelin wasn't a band that changed members like most do. They lost a member, and things weren't the same after that. We all age, and our interests change as well. Its obvious he has moved on and instead of reliving his youth by playing the same old songs over and over just for the money, he is producing new music in a new genre that he know enjoys.

I am not a blugrass fan, though I do like some of it. There would be a lot more money in rebuilding zeppelin than performing niche market blugrass. Its obvious he is doing it for the love of music rather than the love of money.
I agree with you whole heartily, but I would like to see one last tour as a farewell to all of the fans who like me have lived our life's as devoted fans. Yes there's other great bands out there, but Led Zeppelin stands head and shoulders above them!! ( my own personal opinion )

·
Registered
683 Posts
Alice Cooper collects muscle cars. That's pretty cool in my book.
I like both of their music from the past.
Cooper's Ballad of Dwight Frye and all Zep songs.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Old school alice cooper kicks fucking ass! Will take it over (rated) Zeppelin any day.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts