Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Is what she is doing even legal?
I mean that seriously. How can she use her political platform do try and destroy an American company?

I am almost positive what she did to Trumps rally in Oklahoma is illegal. She used tic tok to sabotage his rally.....how is this legal?

Maybe I am wrong and this is no different then a commercial on TV trying to convince people to vote for them. I definitely find it unethical and can't believe we have people like this who are voted into office to actually make decisions for our states and country.....sickening!!
Yes it's legal. 1st Amendment anybody. Are you stupid or something?

·
Registered
7,953 Posts

·
Registered
36,803 Posts
Does anyone listen to her anyways? I can't imagine anything she says resembles intelligence to anyone with higher than a second grade education (no offense second graders).
LOTS of people, unfortunately. Pelosi has the title but AOC and those other 3 'squad' members are the de facto leaders of the Democrat Party in the House. And she just got through trouncing a pretty decent primary challenger on the order of 89 to 11.

Goya gave 100,000 pounds of food to needy people during NY's COVID peak - to food banks in the district Cortez represents. You'd think that would be the Mother Of All Boneheaded Moves but it won't move her popularity needle one inch - Justice Democrats will see to that. We have a great big Hispanic grocery store here and a food bank about 3 blocks from it....I believe I'll pay them both a visit Monday morning.

·
Registered
36,803 Posts
This boycott isn't going to work for long; most don't. They're the darling of media-attention whores like AOC and the bunch that promoted boycotting Chick-Fil-A and MSLSD and the Communist News Network will promote this one for a week or so; then you'll hear nothing more about it. Goya is the world's largest supplier of Hispanic foods and Mexicans are still gonna eat. They don't hate Trump that bad.

I'll ask a question once again I've asked a hundred times and maybe one of our resident libs can answer. Point out to me where Trump claimed that "Mexicans are rapists, murderers and drug dealers" in a campaign speech during the runup to the 2016 election. You know, the one that the media has reminded Mexicans of about 150 times a week for the last 4 years. Go ahead. Point out where he said exactly that, and don't tamper with your quote by selectively editing out what he said before and after.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,730 Posts
She is so fucking stupid and doesn't know it

·
Registered
35,838 Posts
HAhahahahahahahaha that's rich a leftist piece of shit like you suddenly defending the 1st amendment. Your side shits all over it daily.

But she's a female and a spic so all is good ..... no matter what. Just like her campaign spending irregularities, etc.

Good god.

Reactions: GRUBBY

·
Aviation Section
24,868 Posts
Reactions: projoe87 and GRUBBY

·
Registered
480 Posts

Maybe a little dumb and a touch of stupid.

I'm pretty sure that they tried impeaching YOUR and my president over rigging an election. Remember, the whole Russia thing.......very fine line she is walking when she is out there personally trying to destroy the President's campaign. Yes, you are correct, we all have our 1st amendment rights........have you ever heard of slander??

Again, these types of things do not apply to a certain group of people!

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Maybe a little dumb and a touch of stupid.

I'm pretty sure that they tried impeaching YOUR and my president over rigging an election. Remember, the whole Russia thing.......very fine line she is walking when she is out there personally trying to destroy the President's campaign. Yes, you are correct, we all have our 1st amendment rights........have you ever heard of slander??

Again, these types of things do not apply to a certain group of people!
No, the 1st amendment applies to everyone... even hispanic Americans. Just don't yell fire in a movie theater.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Ok, sounds good... Thanks for the boycott notice. I would have missed it if I didn't read it here considering I spend most of my free time phone banking for the DNC in swing states.
You are an anti American piece of shit. Why you would want to hurt an American business over anything political is beyond me. You should change your screen name to F.castro. Because its obvious that you are a communist cocksucker.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Ok, sounds good... Thanks for the boycott notice. I would have missed it if I didn't read it here considering I spend most of my free time phone banking for the DNC in swing states.
Same here, if not reading this thread, I'd probably have missed it.

With that said, I'll make sure to stock up on Goya for myself and donate a couple hundred Dollars worth to our local food bank and homeless shelter...

No thanks needed friend, just doing my part.

Ain't America GREAT?!

·
Registered
19,273 Posts
AOC lol what a dope, better yet think about the idiots who voted horse face into office
Proof a voter IQ test is needed
The bitch is Zoo Yorks baby
Hopefully the pig keeps putting foot in mouth , maybe some of the voters will wise up , doubtful but ya never know

41 - 55 of 55 Posts