Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goya Foods is largest Hispanic-owned company in the U.S. but now faces a boycott campaign after CEO Robert Unanue praised Donald Trump

Goya Foods faced swift backlash supported by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and other Latino leaders after CEO Robert Unanue praised President Trump on Thursday — but a defiant Unanue defended his free speech rights and refused to apologize.

“We’re all truly blessed at the same time to have a leader like President Trump, who is a builder,” Unanue said at an event in the Rose Garden at the White House, where the president signed an executive order on the “White House Hispanic Prosperity Initiative.”

Twitter exploded moments later, with users reminding Unanue of Trump’s history of controversial comments, such as calling some Mexican illegal immigrants “rapists” in 2015, and hardline policies toward illegal immigration from Mexico.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have a lot of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,” Trump said at Trump Tower when he announced his candidacy for president that June.

“Oh look, it’s the sound of me Googling ‘how to make your own Adobo,’” tweeted AOC, who is of Puerto Rican descent, referring to one of Goya’s popular seasonings.

“Get yourself friends like these: this tweet wasn’t up for TWO MINUTES when my friend hit me up with the recipe. (Their note: ‘the ginger is controversial, but worth it’),” she added, retweeting a friend’s adobo recipe.

“@GoyaFoods has been a staple of so many Latino households for generations. Now their CEO, Bob Unanue, is praising a president who villainizes and maliciously attacks Latinos for political gain. Americans should think twice before buying their products. #Goyaway,” tweeted Julian Castro, HUD secretary in the Obama administration and a former Democratic presidential candidate, who is of Mexican descent.

·
Registered
85 Posts
That’s bullshit, Goya is a great company that helps a lot of people and charities.
They should be supported, not boycotted.
They have given away lots of scholarships locally and have a whole page of charities they help.
There was another article that said they met with Obama also to help with some healthy eating initiative in 2012. No one called for boycott back then.
Look for their food products at the supermarket and support them.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Does anyone listen to her anyways? I can't imagine anything she says resembles intelligence to anyone with higher than a second grade education (no offense second graders).

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,918 Posts
Same here, gonna spend $50 and donate it to the local church food pantry...
That is a VERY good idea! I never ate Goya stuff before, but this weekend I shall buy some, and if I don't like it I will certainly give-away any sealed cans to local charities.
There is a house not too far from me that has a "pantry" setup in their front yard with a sign on it that if you need some (food) take some, if you have some donate, please do. (Something to that affect).
Either-way, I will make sure to buy a bunch of Goya products and put them there for others, even if I do like it.
Anything to piss that dumb bitch off and help my community at the same time is a win-win!

·
T/S 368E
29,062 Posts

AGAIN, you people better start paying attention to losers like boobs girl!!!
This USED to be a majority rules country, now if you don't do what the POS liberals & communists want you to do,
they will destroy your life, your family & your livelihood!!!

Can you imagine if someone said boycott Joe's market because the owner said something nice or respectful about the President of the United States any other time but now????
You would be lynched for being a traitor & un-American.
If you dared do it under obama, they would lynch your entire family, friends and dig up your relatives and lynch them also!!!

boobs girl is an imbecile, she has proven that, we don't have to, but look at what has become of this country the last 3 years!!!
It didn't start with boobs girl, it started with our own government trying to destroy a citizen, and fix an election!!!

The collapse is no longer coming sooner than later, the collapse is here, and there will be a lot of blood shed.
At some point people are going to snap, and I'm betting the farm, we are better trained, better equipped,
better under pressure, and as soon as someone takes out that despicable piece of garbage soros, better funded!!!

Who are you going to bet on when it all hits the fan, the man protecting his wife, kids & castle,
or some pussy built up by other pussy's when it's 25-1 against old ladies???
One on one, these kids are toast!!!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I swear someday that last straw thrown down by the Lib's will break that old camels back, the people will have wise'd up to this nut-job BS:

·
Registered
16,797 Posts

AGAIN, you people better start paying attention to losers like boobs girl!!!
This USED to be a majority rules country, now if you don't do what the POS liberals & communists want you to do,
they will destroy your life, your family & your livelihood!!!

Can you imagine if someone said boycott Joe's market because the owner said something nice or respectful about the President of the United States any other time but now????
You would be lynched for being a traitor & un-American.
If you dared do it under obama, they would lynch your entire family, friends and dig up your relatives and lynch them also!!!

boobs girl is an imbecile, she has proven that, we don't have to, but look at what has become of this country the last 3 years!!!
It didn't start with boobs girl, it started with our own government trying to destroy a citizen, and fix an election!!!

The collapse is no longer coming sooner than later, the collapse is here, and there will be a lot of blood shed.
At some point people are going to snap, and I'm betting the farm, we are better trained, better equipped,
better under pressure, and as soon as someone takes out that despicable piece of garbage soros, better funded!!!

Who are you going to bet on when it all hits the fan, the man protecting his wife, kids & castle,
or some pussy built up by other pussy's when it's 25-1 against old ladies???
One on one, these kids are toast!!!

the story I hear is Soros kids/sons are worse than he is

·
Smuck
5,894 Posts
Nothing on her twitter about this, I wonder why, so no one can reply back.
She is a capital T twat

1 - 20 of 55 Posts