Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
She is obviously too stupid to come up with any of those questions or commentary. Who's feeding her this shit?????
I would imagine the same group who run her twitter account. The ONLY tome she seems even close to lucid(loosely speaking)and can form complete sentences. Otherwise when she does not have prepared text to read it is clear she in not one of Americas best and brightest.

·
Registered
8,983 Posts
Hopefully these New Generation Dems keep talking because it will be a "Sure Win" for TRUMP in 2020!!

FACT! AOC is dummer than dum and stoopid two!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I was hoping he would ask her if shes responsible for any broken laws the people she served alcohol commit.

·
Registered
23,688 Posts
Again, this bitch is a waste of oxygen.

How she is allowed to even ask these moronic questions is amazing.

If I was that Wells Fargo banker I would have got up and walked out on whatever hearing that was.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,385 Posts
At least she can read a script, lol.

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Waste of a great set of tits..
Probably had plenty of dicks slid in there back when she was a bartender slut and we're not talking that long ago..:p. PEA BRAIN democrats are gonna nominate this child for a 2020 Presidential run... Can't wait for the TV debates, will she upstage Howie?

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Where??? That bitch certainly doesn’t have a nice set.
She does wear tight shirts on Capital Hill, her tits are wicked saggy, their down by her stomach..:p

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
1 - 20 of 131 Posts