Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a local man missing since mid Sept. Last night an "alert" officer found his vehicle while responding to a call in an apartment complex. It is said the vehicle has been there since the disappearance, and the body was found less than 3/4 of a mile away. This area is near his work and home, closer to his home than work.

I would imagine numerous cops drove threw the complex numerous times and never noticed the car. Would you consider the officer/police force "alert" in that town? This is not some tiny town with 5 cops.

Discuss.

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Worry about something else.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
im pretty sure cops aren't driving through there every day anyways.... that's a fairly nice area.

·
Registered
18,302 Posts
Common car parked in apartment complex would be hard to pick out. How many cars would be parked in a 3/4 mile circle of the body? 1000, 10000 What is near to their house and work mean, probably three or four mile circle? How many cars are in that circle 10,000, 100,000. Wonder why someone in the apartment complex didn't notice a car sitting there for 2 weeks? If it is Chicago, the LEOs have a hard enough time keeping people from killing each other.

·
Registered
14,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im pretty sure cops aren't driving through there every day anyways.... that's a fairly nice area.

I don't know the area besides driving thru Vernon Hills. I just would think a cop driving thru would happen atleast daily to show a presence. Its not like its Chicago and they are focusing on reducing shootings.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
There was a local man missing since mid Sept. Last night an "alert" officer found his vehicle while responding to a call in an apartment complex. It is said the vehicle has been there since the disappearance, and the body was found less than 3/4 of a mile away. This area is near his work and home, closer to his home than work.

I would imagine numerous cops drove threw the complex numerous times and never noticed the car. Would you consider the officer/police force "alert" in that town? This is not some tiny town with 5 cops.

Discuss.
um shit happens maybe?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts