Yellow Bullet Forums banner
601 - 620 of 620 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
The elephant in the room in this thread comes at about 17 minutes into the interview, Baldwin's politics.

Right after the incident, without any facts, Trump went on one of his usual tirades based solely on his dislike of Baldwin who's an outspoken Trump critic. In predictable manner, all of Trump's Toadies here react like good little programmed robots and follow Trump's lead lambasting Baldwin...also without any proven facts.

I predict that the truth will never be known unless someone is proven or confesses to purposely bringing live ammo onto the set with nefarious intent. Given the desert surroundings, it's more than possible that live ammo was there so some of the crew could do some plinking and it got mixed with the dummy ammo strictly by accident.

• Haha
Reactions: Jp outlaw

·
Registered
22,142 Posts
The elephant in the room in this thread comes at about 17 minutes into the interview, Baldwin's politics.

Right after the incident, without any facts, Trump went on one of his usual tirades based solely on his dislike of Baldwin who's an outspoken Trump critic. In predictable manner, all of Trump's Toadies here react like good little programmed robots and follow Trump's lead lambasting Baldwin...also without any proven facts.

I predict that the truth will never be known unless someone is proven or confesses to purposely bringing live ammo onto the set with nefarious intent. Given the desert surroundings, it's more than possible that live ammo was there so some of the crew could do some plinking and it got mixed with the dummy ammo strictly by accident.
Its simple…people were ’playing’ with the gun, target shooting etc, and after they were done that revolver didn’t get unloaded (cleared).
Along comes dumbfuck Baldwin.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts

And? Baldwin loves to hate Trump, and Trump loves to hate Baldwin. I can only imagine what Baldwin (and SNL) would be doing to Trump if Trump had fucked up with tragic consequences like Baldwin did, what with Baldwin's denial of any responsibility and all that garbage. As for mixing up ammo, duh - yes, indeed. And that should have never happened on a movie set. That's on Baldwin in part, too, of course. Even George Clooney, the liberal that he is, toasted Baldwin's poor firearm handling...

·
Registered
445 Posts
And? Baldwin loves to hate Trump, and Trump loves to hate Baldwin.
And, if it were Chuck Norris or Bruce Willis holding the gun would this thread be more than one page long?

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Lol. Who brings trump into this conversation..

You are a fucking idiot. Just like baldwin, and biden. More than possible? You are like a month late on that one . I sure do fucking hate people like you.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
And, if it were Chuck Norris or Bruce Willis holding the gun would this thread be more than one page long?
I cannot say because I don't know how others would react to that situation. I do know, however, that I would still bash the fuck out of Norris and Willis if they had similar piss poor gun handling manners and shirked all responsibility in a similar tragic event. That said, you're missing the point of why people are piling on leftist, gun-hating, supremely arrogant asshole to both family and friends, Alec Baldwin. One would be hard-pressed to find a more deserving jerk for any flak associated with such a tragedy. What goes around, comes around and all that jazz, no? This is all his, and he earned it...

·
Registered
9,758 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts

Politics make no difference in this case. Baldwin is a dickbag who hates Trump, so what? He still killed an innocent woman through his own cocky negligence…..who he is shouldn’t matter, but it does somehow. If he was handling the gun, no matter who “cleared it”, he is at fault, and the same rule applies to anyone and everyone who would be in this position.
Don't try to spin it as if people are attacking him because he doesn’t like Trump, people are attacking him because he killed an innocent woman with a gun, feels no remorse, and blames the gun or someone else.
It was a revolver bud, it couldn’t be an easier gun to check for live ammo….

601 - 620 of 620 Posts