Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UFC on tonight. Who ya like. Mostly light & mid weights tonight! Should be some good ones.

·
Registered
810 Posts
i cannot wait! i like faber. he is my favorite fighter but it will be tuff to beat aldo and its WEC if im not mistaken

·
Registered
434 Posts
Would like Faber to make a comeback, hope he doesn't break both his hands this time.

·
All smiles and sunshine
1,057 Posts
I'm done paying for PPV so if anybody has a link.... let me know.

Channelsurfing.net has been good for me in the past.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
yeah i just kinda figured that out when i watched the weigh in and dana white and rogan were there. so i guess you were right vtech lol

It's all good my friend. Smart move for the UFC to buy it for the lower weight classes and what I'd call a minor league for the UFC.

No disrespect meant to any of the WEC/UFC fighters by the above statement.

·
Banned
9,346 Posts
Im repeating what came out of Dana Whites mouth. Im guessing they cant call it WEC because its not on Versus. Guess we will see what kind of ring they are in.

·
Banned
9,346 Posts
UFC/WEC probably has a contract with Versus on using the WEC name or logo. Thats why im interested in what we see in the ring. Check out whats on tonight before the fight on Versus and then Check Spike. There is a video out there of him explaining the deal.

·
Registered
189 Posts
For the guys who reigstered when the fight comes on just click the live channel forum and choose live WEC.. Then just click the play button.... They just got all the basics setup to do this a little bit ago.. Thats why they are doing a free wekend deal... The channel wont be live untill right before the fight..

·
Registered
14,490 Posts
For the guys who reigstered when the fight comes on just click the live channel forum and choose live WEC.. Then just click the play button.... They just got all the basics setup to do this a little bit ago.. Thats why they are doing a free wekend deal... The channel wont be live untill right before the fight..
Thanks Shane!!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts