Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted this in the lets talk drag racing section as well just to see what some others might say.
hope this is the right section..

sup guys.
i have some questions..

i just came across a rons terminator kit. i know nothing about alcohol except its cheaper then gas, and will use more during the pass.

is there any tricks i need to know? wanting to run some heads up races, and very small street use.

is there better brands then others? is injection better then a regular alcohol carb? or better then gas? also looking at putting spray on in the future.

any help would be great.
thanks
mike.

if i cant get what i want out of this then its up for sale..

oh and my motor is a
bbc (511 ci ) 13.8 to 1, eagle crank, eagle rods, je pistons, afr heads, comp roller,
400 turbo,
275 radials/28x10.5

·
Registered
48 Posts
your gonna use wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much alky to drive on the street at all unless you have a 40 gallon cell. It will give you unbelievable throttle response, but there is no in-between. It is either at idle or wide open throttle. No part throttle driveability.

·
Registered
371 Posts
This type of injection will not be very street friendly. It will use a lot of fuel.

A terminator on alky will probably be quicker than an alky or gas carb on your engine.

Sounds like you found a used system. There can be some pitfalls in purchasing a used system. Things like not have the right size pump or nozzles for your application. Also, the pump and barrell valve could be old and worn thus needing rebuilding.

Private message me all of the details of your engine and the used injection system and I will help you determine what you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts