Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone running a nitrous plate under their toilet, and using gas with the nitrous. pic. please.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I've always considered putting a 150 plate under both my toilets to give me an extra 300 hp but never bothered. Even a twin 75 shot would be a good kick in the pants.

There's nothing wrong with doing it. Make sure you use a high enough octane gas. The jet system is already calibrated for gas.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
depending on how much you need. you can use a dry setup, or even a plate system with alky for the enrichment fuel. If your buying new, thats the way I would go, If you already have your stuff setup with the gas/nos, then ya you can use that, and it will work fine.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
depending on how much you need. you can use a dry setup, or even a plate system with alky for the enrichment fuel. If your buying new, thats the way I would go, If you already have your stuff setup with the gas/nos, then ya you can use that, and it will work fine.
yea i already have a plate system, hopefully i want need anymore than 150 shot.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyone running the toilet setup how or where did you mount the activation switch.

·
Registered
738 Posts
anyone running the toilet setup how or where did you mount the activation switch.
Activation switch?

I mounted my full throttle switch on the pedal,keeps the wiring simpler.I don't have any pictures but you have to be careful because it will be real rich.I have sprayed dry and picked up 3 tenths.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
always wonder how you would tune one of these, being a carb works off vacume signal and an injection just injects no matter what

1 - 13 of 13 Posts