Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alan Johnson made it official today and annouced today he's done with Schumacher at trhe end of the season. going to be a team owner.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Interesting to see what happens with the army car next season............

·
Registered
681 Posts
its going to be interesting seeing the spoiled rich kid and how he acts when hes not winning every weekend! i cant wait!!!!!!! i hope every time alan johnson comes up against the girl scout he crushes him!

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
looks like Sarge got busted to a buck private...LOL

Schumacher's got to get Burkhart and then grab Connolly for good measure.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
its going to be interesting seeing the spoiled rich kid and how he acts when hes not winning every weekend! i cant wait!!!!!!! i hope every time alan johnson comes up against the girl scout he crushes him!

He probably will. Its a shame his brother passed away. The two of them would still be kicking ass in T/F.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
He probably will. Its a shame his brother passed away. The two of them would still be kicking ass in T/F.
Yup, would probably have 10 + championships by now. They were leading the points in only thier second season in TF when Blaine got killed....they had 4 straight in alcohol before moving up to TF

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.