Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 594 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Petty is having good results lately but has everyone forgot about Alan Dudley? He has a great meth system and has been building and tuning cars forever. I remember as a kid when street car racing was just starting I use to read magazines with him driving Anthony Turners fox body coupe, that was a great looking car. Also Wayne Young, hes been doing this stuff awhile now.

Dont get me wrong petty is apparently good, but so are other tuners.

Just my .02

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I think Alan is as good as it gets! Very sharp guy and a heck of a racer makes for a deadly combination! He will bend over backwards to help his racers....

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Point was that there are other really good tuner/builders out there not just Proline!!

P.S Jeremy Glass your a Prick!

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Point was that there are other really good tuner/builders then Proline!!

P.S Jeremy Glass your a Prick!
Everyone knows alan is good.

However, why do you need to compare him to Petty and mention petty in a post about alan?

No disrespect, but alan hasnt come close to accomplishing what steve has.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I guess Alan, Job Spetter, Mike Moran, Chuck Samuals and everyone else should just close the doors lol.....

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
JG,if you dont have anything to add to a post besides some kind of bullshit stay out of it.

·
11,826 Posts
wheres the 57 thats suppoed to been back out?

hoping the 57 will be out soon. we've been a little short on
cash so program has been slowed a little. we should be on
target again by sept but we also know its a new combo and
will might take months if not a year to get it competitive.

·
Registered
655 Posts
David, don't worry, when I bring out the Banks Billet Twin Turbo Clean Diesel Pro Mod SSR Chevy Pickup they'll talk shit about me too!!! :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
I think he may be asking about Alans 57?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts

Can't wait to see that thing back on the track,I always said that a turbo promod cuold clean house in the right hands.That one is def in the right hands.Good luck Dave.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Everyone knows alan is good.

However, why do you need to compare him to Petty and mention petty in a post about alan?

No disrespect, but alan hasnt come close to accomplishing what steve has.

You are right Jeremy, but then again I don't think anyone ever mentioned on this board has accomplished as much as Petty and Proline. I mean I am not sure if President Roosevelt fucked up as much stuff when he had the atomic bomb dropped on Japan as Petty and Proline do in a year. Maybe we should bring the post up talking about all the blown up Proline stuff that Petty has tuned. I can tell you right now of one of their customers that has 15 runs on 3 engine rebuilds from Proline......after taking this same motor to Huntsville Engine, and a different tuner, they have 15 runs on the engine, and the rods aren't hanging out the oil pan. Matter of fact, they didn't hurt a single part. Maybe if you would get your ball licking ass out from behind the keyboard and go to the track to do more than watch, you might have a clue as to what goes on. As I have said before you have to be a complete dumbass to think that all that aluminum and engine oil on the track and return road comes from the transmission or rear end that Petty and Proline customers tear up so frequently. You take nutt hugging to a whole new level. Fuck off Jeremy Glass. You are truly a ball licking piece of shit.

1 - 20 of 594 Posts