Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A car dealership in a rural Alabama town is tapping into some of the locals' passions for a special Fourth of July promotion.

Chatom Ford, a dealership in Chatom, Alabama, is running a “God, Guns and Freedom” promotion that promises a Bible, a 12-gauge shotgun and an American flag to anyone who buys a car between the start of the promotion and July 31.

The dealership released a Facebook video that features Koby Palmer, a general sales manager, talking about the promotion. It’s been viewed nearly 14,000 times as of Tuesday night.

“I guess it went viral, as the kids say,” Palmer, 29, told USA TODAY.

He added, “We live in a small town of 1,200 people. It’s a very small, rural area. They lean on their religious beliefs, their pride in America and they love to hunt.”

With a laugh, Palmer was quick to mention that the dealership wasn't just “handing out shotguns in Alabama.” When you purchase a car, you get the Bible and the flag. You’re also given a certificate that can be taken to a certified firearms dealer in town or to one in Mississippi that has partnered with the dealership.

(story continued in link provided...>>>) https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/25/alabama-car-dealership-includes-bible-shotgun-us-flag-purchase/1567166001/

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Already got all the guns and flags I need. No use for Fords or bibles. Appreciate the "fuck you" to the crybabies, though.

·
Gas Passer
4,911 Posts
A car dealership in a rural Alabama town is tapping into some of the locals' passions for a special Fourth of July promotion.

Chatom Ford, a dealership in Chatom, Alabama, is running a “God, Guns and Freedom” promotion that promises a Bible, a 12-gauge shotgun and an American flag to anyone who buys a car between the start of the promotion and July 31.
I have been down their strip a time or two. It closed down years ago. Too bad they don't show this promotion nation wide. I bet that would get the old liberals blood boiling. :cool:

·
Gas Passer
4,911 Posts
Already got all the guns and flags I need. No use for Fords or bibles. Appreciate the "fuck you" to the crybabies, though.
:smt082

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,815 Posts
:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts