·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish we had that over here at our tracks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Too bad the stupid fucks plaster toyota all over their race cars. toyota has about as much to do with top fuel and funny car as it has to do with honesty. ZERO!!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Too bad the stupid fucks plaster toyota all over their race cars. toyota has about as much to do with top fuel and funny car as it has to do with honesty. ZERO!!
the only brand I am able to see in that pic is Chevrolet and even then Chevy has about as much in common with those cars as toyota.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I wish there was more people in the states willing to throw crazy money at drag racing teams like the sheik. A lot of people make fun of him because how he dress's, looks, or religion (all of which I agree is funny) but in reality we have the same passion.

You dont see bill gates, wareen buffet, or people like the the waltons (walmart) spending several millions on drag race programs and opening tracks, etc....

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wish there was more people in the states willing to throw crazy money at drag racing teams like the sheik. A lot of people make fun of him because how he dress's, looks, or religion (all of which I agree is funny) but in reality we have the same passion.

You dont see bill gates, wareen buffet, or people like the the waltons (walmart) spending several millions on drag race programs and opening tracks, etc....
A'FuckinMEN!!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
the only brand I am able to see in that pic is Chevrolet and even then Chevy has about as much in common with those cars as toyota.
I dunno, I see one Mustang and three Camaros in the pic. At least he didn't put Mahindra bodies on them. That's probably even a Club Car golf cart in the foreground.:p

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dunno, I see one Mustang and three Camaros in the pic. At least he didn't put Mahindra bodies on them. That's probably even a Club Car golf cart in the foreground.:p
Thats Mike Hill's old mustang he is over there driving it

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
what I was referring to is the chevy bowtie on the bottom right. I dont see another brand emblems.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts