Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Korean Asian block type.. Anyone used one of these for Bump Firing? Just got one from AIM, for $55.00. It's New, and appears to be pretty well made.. Took me a while to get the excess Cosmoline out of it.. Gonna go play with it in the back yard, and see if I can make the Helicopters fly over..:smt044

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Not yet but I am sure with the evil Glock magazines coming undeer fire you might want to go stock up on the things. After they are banned you will get a nice return on your investment if you ever decide to sell them.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
In Ohio, it's illegal to own a semi auto with a magazine that can hold more than 30, unless you have a class 3 stamp. I'm not a lawyer, and I haven't asked a lawyer about this...but I've always understood it to mean that a semi-auto is a semi-auto- unless- you are in posession of both, the firearm AND a magazine/drum with a capacity of more than 30 rounds- then it is legally regarded by Ohio as full auto. This is similar to federal regs in regard to the possession of semi-auto rifles and the fire control parts required to convert them to full auto. Even un-assembled, the Feds consider it a violation. Makes no sense- but I THINK that is the intent of the law. Technically, an AR15 with a Beta C Mag, is considered to be a fully automatic weapon in Ohio.

Hi Denny.. I'm nervous to get something like this.. I see no harm. Have fun

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Just orderd some high cap mags for my Glock 21
Smart man. Those things prices are going to sky rocket. Might be time to check my 401k and make a change into Glock stock.

·
Impeach obama
6,174 Posts
In Ohio, it's illegal to own a semi auto with a magazine that can hold more than 30, unless you have a class 3 stamp. I'm not a lawyer, and I haven't asked a lawyer about this...but I've always understood it to mean that a semi-auto is a semi-auto- unless- you are in posession of both, the firearm AND a magazine/drum with a capacity of more than 30 rounds- then it is legally regarded by Ohio as full auto. This is similar to federal regs in regard to the possession of semi-auto rifles and the fire control parts required to convert them to full auto. Even un-assembled, the Feds consider it a violation. Makes no sense- but I THINK that is the intent of the law. Technically, an AR15 with a Beta C Mag, is considered to be a fully automatic weapon in Ohio.

Hi Denny.. I'm nervous to get something like this.. I see no harm. Have fun
thats fucking retarded, its not the capacity of the mag that makes if FA.

Time for you guys to start emailing your reps ;)

·
Registered
758 Posts

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
i have a 75 round and a 100 round..both work fine with a hellfire style trigger...that link is cheap..i paid more than that 15years ago

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
what i want is some more of the green cased russian hollow point ammo sealed in the tins

·
Registered
758 Posts
My 4 drum mags just shipped Woo Hoo! Now to order some more ammo as I know I'll be wasting a bunch more now. They still show in stock and $49.99 if you buy two or more.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts