Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,568 Posts
Im using 1 but i have a big block in mine ,we had to cut the rack mounts out and lower them so thr rack would clear the oil pan,1 more problem now though,there is adjustment in the a arms to set the caster and camber,mine is set all the way in and my wheels are still laying in ,so now we will have to shorten the a arms or make the adjustment holes longer.

·
1,568 Posts
NO PROBLEM WITH STEERING HOOK UP CALL AJE THEY HAVE A KIT FOR IT FROM FLAMING RIVER,AND MAKE SURE TO GET THE RACK END EXTENTION KIT TO IS FOR THE PASS SIDE ..CALL AJE ASK FOR JIM,,

·
green to go
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NO PROBLEM WITH STEERING HOOK UP CALL AJE THEY HAVE A KIT FOR IT FROM FLAMING RIVER,AND MAKE SURE TO GET THE RACK END EXTENTION KIT TO IS FOR THE PASS SIDE ..CALL AJE ASK FOR JIM,,
this was what i was referring to ...i have seen something like what your talking about (or atleast i think we're talking about the samething..) its pretty common on mustangII setups and 50's pickup kits... i guess this moves the pivot point closer to where it needs to be without changing the rack mounts.... ? i'll call aje and see what i can find out....thanks brandon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts