Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an unsubstantiated rumor on DRO that Alan Johnson is leaving DSR to start a new TF and FC team owned by sheik Al-Anabi. Who will be the driver ,sheik Yerbooty?:-kill

·
from across the pond...
6,951 Posts
it wouldn't surprise me... these people earn more money in a day than the collective YB members will earn in a lifetime..
They could buy the NHRA with their chump change..:D

·
Registered
985 Posts
"Mr. Al-Anabi has virtually no budget" is right. I did some work to a boat bought by Al-Anabi and he flew one of his guys from Qatar to Ft. Lauderdale then a helicopter to Sarasota where he sat in a custom boat seat for 30 seconds got up and said "good". Back to the heli he went, and flew off.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Have you seen his house? or his solid platinum mercedes? the shiek wipes his ass with $1000 bills.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My understanding it is a two top fuel car deal for next year with Matt Smith driving one of the cars. The budget is 10 million. I wonder if Tony S. knows this yet and will he jump off the trailer when he finds out? The funny car thing is new to me. My source is very good on the top fuel deal.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
you could spend a million a day till you die and never run out of money. his pockets dont have a bottom
That would be fun till it got boring!

·
Banned
71,969 Posts
Anyone else HATE to see the shiek come over here and buy up everything??? It phucking chaps my ass but maybe its just me...

No, not just you.
But this country is sending him billions every year in oil money. Him and many like him.

He has untold depths of fuck you money and is putting some back into our ailing economy. Not near what we send his way though.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts