Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
20,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spent the last few days on a plane. TN, MD, IL, and RI.......why the fuck do people jump on their cell phones when they land? What about before cell phones? Who the fuck are they talking to? At the moment.....really? What a pussy country.....

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,781 Posts
its been awhile since i have flown,,,,, id be more worried about the nasty stuff done on the plane... follow passenger shaming on FB or insta.... disgusting fuckers out there..........

·
Registered
179 Posts
...and why the fuck do they make the seats only wide enough to accommodate a petite child? I'm not an obese person either and my bottom half is fine, just shoulders hang off each side of the seat.

...and why do people rush into line when boarding to get on the plane as soon as possible, just to sit in an uncomfortable seat even longer. Its not like its first come first serve.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
...and why the fuck do they make the seats only wide enough to accommodate a petite child? I'm not an obese person either and my bottom half is fine, just shoulders hang off each side of the seat.

...and why do people rush into line when boarding to get on the plane as soon as possible, just to sit in an uncomfortable seat even longer. Its not like its first come first serve.
Fly first class you cheap fuck. First on and first off. :-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
179 Posts
I do fly first and business class because of this very reason...and they are very proud of those seats when its time to pay. Just booked our annual trip to Cancun and the new lie-flat seats are cool and all, but if the normal seats weren't so small, i'd have no problem saving some money.

·
Banned
11,534 Posts
Just spent the last few days on a plane. TN, MD, IL, and RI.......why the fuck do people jump on their cell phones when they land? What about before cell phones? Who the fuck are they talking to? At the moment.....really? What a pussy country.....
If you fly this much you know the god damned answer.
The person picking you the one on the flight can't sit at the arrivals pick up. and driving in circles because you are waiting/looking for who your picking up is a pain in the ass.
WE always call to let whomever is picking us up that we landed and will be out at the arrival pick up in 25 minutes.
We can't get off the plane, and I'm not in a rush to be the 1st off of it, unless I have to get to a connecting flight.
So, The person picking us up that is waiting at the southbay shopping area right off the highway, can start the drive to the arrivals pick up.
Not everyone parks their own ride at the airport. and pay the stupidly high parking rates. maybe you do? we don't. so calling when we land helps the person picking us up not go nuts driving in circles at the airport.

·
Registered
100 Posts
As a person that flies 40-50 flights a year I have some answers.
1 Rush to get on? Many people don't want to check a bag. If there is no room for your carryon it gets checked.
2. Many of us are letting a family member, supervisor or our ride know we have landed is a couple of reasons.
3. I get upgrades sometimes, other than the free booze, I would rather stay in my exit row seat.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
I do fly first and business class because of this very reason...and they are very proud of those seats when its time to pay. Just booked our annual trip to Cancun and the new lie-flat seats are cool and all, but if the normal seats weren't so small, i'd have no problem saving some money.
I was a fat fuck and to save embarrassment I fly first class. Down 80 pounds but I still fly FC. I love being spoiled. ;-)

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,780 Posts
I was a fat fuck and to save embarrassment I fly first class. Down 80 pounds but I still fly FC. I love being spoiled. ;-)
First class sucks now. It stopped being an actual upgrade 10 or 15 years ago. That's why it only costs 10-20% more than coach now instead of double. Modern first class seats look like the coach seats from 15 years ago. Only long haul flights still have the big nasty la-z-boy seats.

·
Registered
20,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you fly this much you know the god damned answer.
The person picking you the one on the flight can't sit at the arrivals pick up. and driving in circles because you are waiting/looking for who your picking up is a pain in the ass.
WE always call to let whomever is picking us up that we landed and will be out at the arrival pick up in 25 minutes.
We can't get off the plane, and I'm not in a rush to be the 1st off of it, unless I have to get to a connecting flight.
So, The person picking us up that is waiting at the southbay shopping area right off the highway, can start the drive to the arrivals pick up.
Not everyone parks their own ride at the airport. and pay the stupidly high parking rates. maybe you do? we don't. so calling when we land helps the person picking us up not go nuts driving in circles at the airport.
21st century there are "cell lots" don't get the whole "jump on the fucking phone" thing.......

·
Registered
20,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First class sucks now. It stopped being an actual upgrade 10 or 15 years ago. That's why it only costs 10-20% more than coach now instead of double. Modern first class seats look like the coach seats from 15 years ago. Only long haul flights still have the big nasty la-z-boy seats.
1st class gets butter on their toast......makes them feel important

·
Registered
179 Posts
...and I didn't say in a rush getting off the plane, that can be for several obvious reasons. It's getting on the plane I always wondered about, even the ones that DON'T have a carry-on.

·
Registered
179 Posts
For the most part, that is true. After not finding any first class flights to Cancun or Vegas when I had found in years past, i started researching quite a bit and found American Airlines changed it to Business Class for Domestic and short international flights.
They have one 787-8 that flies daily to Cancun, which has the 1-2-1 configuration with lie-flat seats. The others are the same old style standard 2-2 first class worn out seats, so yeah, I chose the lie-flat option.

I do like butter on my toast, but the main reason I fly First or Business is due to 4 back surgeries, a 5th imminent and the fact the coach seats are just too cramped and cause me undue pain.

I would love if Virgin still flew out of DFW and i could score their First Class again....that was indeed luxury and certainly a big nasty lazy boy recliner.

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,780 Posts
And the Hot Flight Attendants always work First Class. :)
Also no longer true. I routinely have a 50 year old fucking hag on the American Airlines direct flight from Huntsville to DC. I mean, I also occasionally get a smoking hot half black/half latina broad too, so I guess they do still exist.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
First class short haul is worthless but long haul is worth every penny especially the lay flat seats on an 8 hr flight.

Young twit flight attendants work coach but the expert MILFs hold down first class and take good care of you.

Long haul go FC.

Shaort haul go coach.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts