Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
I have an AEM WEGO w/b system. It sucks. You have to have a degree in electrical engineering to rig the system to datalog. No plug 'n play here. Also, you have to datalog to Windows Terminal! WTF?!?!?!?! If I had known that ahead of time, I would have spent a few extra $$$ and bough the dual-meter FAST unit!

·
Registered
49,830 Posts
I have never used the AEM WEGO system. I always use the AEM wideband guage. It has a nice 0-5 output. Works great if you already have a data logger.

I have an AEM WEGO w/b system. It sucks. You have to have a degree in electrical engineering to rig the system to datalog. No plug 'n play here. Also, you have to datalog to Windows Terminal! WTF?!?!?!?! If I had known that ahead of time, I would have spent a few extra $$$ and bough the dual-meter FAST unit!

·
Registered
6,633 Posts
I have the FAST O2, it plays back on screen, but in real time only. If you have a data logger it has an output, but if I did it again it would be the Innovate. You can download to a computer (can't with the FAST) to see the data you record.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I use an Innovate LC1 02 system hooked up to one of their DL32 dataloggers.

Works great and seems very consistant and the values move in the expected direction they should when I make adjustments.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts