Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to add an air fuel monitor to help with tuning. Need advise on what to purchase. I am thinking of the fast monitor which monitors both sides.

Can i weld a bung in my coated collector and if so does it matter where I mount it?

Can the bung be welded in the pipe just behind the collector?

What kind of air fuel ratio do you guys run on nitrous? I have read all sorts of ratios. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
yes i have a fast afr system and i like it-

u can also buy the rpm kit on top of the unit-

some people think its a bit big but i dont-

i Like to see everything

Comes with 2 bungs and u can put them where u please-

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
281 Posts
02 sensor should be mounted between 9 and 3 o'clock is all Ive ever heard.....and I use a Innovate LM-1 with RPM converter, works great and my plugs look pretty decent with a 10.8 AFR, but everyone will tell you not to relie on AFR to read your plugs instead.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Stay away from the AEM UEGO wideband monitor. It has a nice visual display, but if you intend on datalogging, then it's crap.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have the dl-32 from Innovate Motorsports and really like it. I started out with the LM1-Rpm from Innovate but got a Deal on the DL-32 from Greg Kelley, unfortunately both units only check one side each. I guess It's nice to have both units in my case but if I were buying one or the other I'de go with the DL-32 as you can monitor more with it, ie: wheel speed, Engine RPM, Vacuum, Bottle Pressure, EGT, etc etc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts