Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GOD
1,860 Posts
wow that costs some duckets...looks like a really nice kit....if you search there is probably a forum for your truck and then i bet there is a section with tons of air ride owners....if you do the kits make sure you post up pics....looks killer

·
Registered
829 Posts
thats an expencive kit, but very nice. i could do one for half that price. ive built many cars and trucks with air ride. when built right, it can be very cool.
george

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats an expencive kit, but very nice. i could do one for half that price. ive built many cars and trucks with air ride. when built right, it can be very cool.
george
I wouldn't mind paying half price for it, but I like doing it myself, I'm probably going to change out all the hardware to 316 stainless when I get it anyway
I picked what I thought was the best, because I want to out it in and not deal with hassles later

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
hoping to be purchasing a air bag system soon for my 06 silverado crew cab
has anyone had any experience with the ridetec kits or other manufactures that i haven't seen?

i was planning on getting this
http://www.ridetech.com/store/suspe...packages/1999-06-chevy-silverado-level-3.html
How low are you trying to go? Are you trying to lay the frame or rocker? Also what size wheel and tire combo are you planning to run? I would suggest running Slam Specialties air bags. Check out
http://www.suicidedoors.com/front_page these guys are very helpful

·
THREAD KILLER
5,135 Posts
x2 on suicide doors very cool guys, very good to deal with. Also how fast do you want it and Ive never seen an air ride or ride tech kit that came with enough tank or compressor, they do make some nice chassis parts though.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
id like to lay frame in the rear near instantly, dont care as much about rise time, as for wheels and tires i was going to use the stock wheels&tires and hydrodip them i think there 17s?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts

That's my brothers truck,he didn't buy a bolt on kit though. Truck is beautiful.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I used a kit from Thorbeke Brothers (suicide doors) on my truck. It dumps and rises way to quick, I should have went with 3/8's lines instead of the 1/2.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That truck is sexy!
i was looking on suicide doors and i didnt see a kit for a silverado... looked like they only had s-10 stuff

That's my brothers truck,he didn't buy a bolt on kit though. Truck is beautiful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts