Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's hard to read some these comments...We all are car guy's no matter what color ,we all have one thing CARS. I just wish it would ease up some Y/B. You're right i don't have to read ,,,i am also right in saying you don't have to type it !

·
Registered
188 Posts
It's hard to read some these comments...We all are car guy's no matter what color ,we all have one thing CARS. I just wish it would ease up some Y/B. You're right i don't have to read ,,,i am also right in saying you don't have to type it !
At least it's not like this at the track. I would always tell folks that drag racing is the least racist sport there is....then I stumbled across YellowBullet. Lol

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
I really dont know any racists. However I do know a lot of ignorant bigots

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
meh, same mindless gibberish, different day. The people you are talking about are the ones with lives so pathetic that they have to find something to blame to take the focus of their miserable foodstamp/welfare taking shit life.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Ya I don't get why some people are full of so much hate here or anywhere for that matter. You only get one life. Do you really want to spend it with hate in your heart?

·
Gone Camping.
10,613 Posts
Hard not to be with the shit going on these days all over the fucking planet... especially against those isis fucks.

·
Registered
9,814 Posts
the screen names gives them cover. Just treat people how you want to be treated. The rest will take care of itself.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,633 Posts
Ya I don't get why some people are full of so much hate here or anywhere for that matter. You only get one life. Do you really want to spend it with hate in your heart?
WORD

·
Banned
8,503 Posts
Racist is a term applied to anyone with white skin, it's never used when referring to brown skin people. Double standard.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts