Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody from the bullet plan on attending the All Harley drags this weekend in Rockingham NC?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couple 8.3's aint to shabby for a stock framed VRod! Congratulations on having the worlds quickest factory VRod. Also congratulations to the Browne family for cracking the nines on a real Harley running on gas. I wonder who turned the boards off on your solo pass???? Hope we see ya hit the 200mph at the manufactures cup.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
go to the AHDRA.COM website and click on "live race updates" towards the bottom. There are qualifying and elimination results. that must have been one hell of a fast track.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
go to the AHDRA.COM website and click on "live race updates" towards the bottom. There are qualifying and elimination results. that must have been one hell of a fast track.
thanks got it!6.61/199 but lost 1st rnd.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
thanks got it!6.61/199 but lost 1st rnd.
I've always been a fan of Chris'. When I run ahdra, I run against him and its always a pleasure. He's always willing to help out. I had a chance a few years ago to help hand him first place close to the end of the season, by beating randal andras. I ended up grenading the motor. One of those runs you look back at and regret. I like that he works for what he accomplishes, rather then buying it like so many other folks do.

I'm not sure, but that might be close to a personal best ET for him on a pro fuel bike. He might have been off the throttle since the mph is down a bit. Either way, a great pass.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
first good luck and be safe.i just got reconnected with someone who makes parts for him and look forward to supporting his efferts.racing cost$ and eats parts with nitro and its good to hear that chris was helpfull to his fellow racers knowing what it takes to compete.i look forward to next yr and being more involved so i hope to see you out there also.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
8.38 1/4 @ 162.27 Stock steel framed VRod Congratulations Blackcat motorsports

1 - 12 of 12 Posts