Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local turbo shop to me is saying they can put two AGP turbos together that have a billet 62mm compressor with a ported cover and flow 75lbm each for $750 per turbo. Using a t4 .96 on center open exhaust housing. This should be good for my goal of 1000rwhp through a TH400. Has anybody heard of these guys? It's either them or a couple of Turbonetics TC70-78 for $899 each(they are on sale right now).

·
Registered
49,832 Posts
hmmm, do you want a quality turbo ?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
hmmm, do you want a quality turbo ?
Of course I do! Is AGP crap? I wouldn't mind using a single to get to my 1000rwhp goal, but I don't have a lot of room. I figured twins would be easier to do.

·
Registered
948 Posts
i have an agp dbb 50 trim on my street car, no problems yet (6yr old now). i actually have a complete turbo kit from them and everything was all good.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have an agp dbb 50 trim on my street car, no problems yet (6yr old now). i actually have a complete turbo kit from them and everything was all good.
Good to know. If I can support a local business, I will. Only if they have a good product though. If it's crap I will spend my money elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Since all the Turbonetics are the same price, should I just do a pair of 70-78's?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So does anyone know the flowrates of the Turbonetics TC70 up to TC78? Surfing on my phone is a bit of a pain.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I ran an AGP turbo kit back in 2003-2004 on my eclipse, they've been around a while. It was just an off the shelf T67 though, with a tubular manifold, O2 housing, etc. No issues with any of it. Looking at their site a while back all of that stuff was gone, looks like they just resell the common brands.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts