Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
Thank you.

How this is LOST on anyone with 100+ functioning brain cells .......
Your fucking hero's DISINFORMATION campaign, at full song.

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
I agree.

If I had the guess ...... A BIG part of the Problem, A VERY BIG PART is what was actually going on in the last Administration under OBAMA. The entire DOJ/FBI system became a part of the Democrat Party.

When the light is actually placed on what happened it is not going to be pretty.

Trump and Barr are going to need to have some Huge Balls to pull those pins.

Just a Thought
Yeah ---- that's it. How much trump kool-aid do you drink on a daily basis?

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
I think the McCabe decision just defined the future for us. No sunlight will be permitted.
Obviously .... the GOVERNMENT didn't have "the goods" on McCabe as the DISINFORMATION campaign conned you idiots into thinking it did.

No goods ----- the Grand Jury doesn't indict.

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
He just let McCabe off the hook you tell me?????????????
Obviously .... the GOVERNMENT didn't have "the goods" on McCabe as the DISINFORMATION campaign conned you idiots into thinking it did.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,799 Posts
Never go full horntard

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
True, but Obama butted in, and made several comments about ongoing investigations, and not a word from the MSM.
Post up all the times that obama "butted in" when the DoJ prosecutors rendered their 'sentencing recommendations' that he didn't agree with as they pertained to all his cronies who were indicted and sentenced .......... and all those many hundreds of cases the DoJ prosecuted over his eight years in office. I'll wait.

While you're at it --- post up all the time he "butted in" in MILITARY COURT MARSHALL TRIAL'S sentencings. I'll wait.

Recognize a pattern here?

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
^
For starters he didn’t get Impeached, now did he ?

More of his agenda got passed.

You could always ask him “ would you prefer to deal with the “do nothing Republicans from 2017-2018, or the batshit crazy Libs who you’ve been dealing with the past 2 years, who Impeached you ? “

what do you think his answer would be ?
Actually, he was Impeached. Happened in late December 2019. A ... PERMANENT asterisk on your hero's record.

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
Barr is trying to keep Trump from polarizing the investigation. Hard to get people to accept the results of a fair investigation IF they think Trump is calling the shots. All Trump can do is mess it up. He needs to let people do their jobs without casting a cloud.
I am a diehard Trump supporter but the needs to stand down on the investigation.
Your hero won't stand down.

It's not in his DNA to play second fiddle to ANYONE.

Haven't you trumphumpers learned this by NOW?

·
Registered
25,348 Posts
Barr is trying to keep Trump from polarizing the investigation. Hard to get people to accept the results of a fair investigation IF they think Trump is calling the shots. All Trump can do is mess it up. He needs to let people do their jobs without casting a cloud.
I am a diehard Trump supporter but the needs to stand down on the investigation.
Like Obama did? Ok.

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
As he should if they didnt get a fair trial or sentence. Do you believe in a unbiased JURY?
LOL .... there's a reason why trump loves you! You drink his kool-aid by the gallons.

That slimy piece of maggot shit stone, that is one of many cronies of your hero, was CONVICTED on all seven counts by a jury of his peers. Full Stop.

Watch --- it's not going to make a hill of beans difference what sentence the Judge that has been presiding over that case, hands down ..... your hero is going to pardon the felon, his cronie friend.

·
Registered
25,348 Posts
Post up all the times that obama "butted in" when the DoJ prosecutors rendered their 'sentencing recommendations' that he didn't agree with as they pertained to all his cronies who were indicted and sentenced .......... and all those many hundreds of cases the DoJ prosecuted over his eight years in office. I'll wait.

While you're at it --- post up all the time he "butted in" in MILITARY COURT MARSHALL TRIAL'S sentencings. I'll wait.

Recognize a pattern here?
Lois Lerner for one. “Not a smidgeon of evidence.” Hillary’s emails for another. “Not a smidgeon of evidence.” Fast and Furious, “Not a smidgeon of evidence.” How’s that?

·
Registered
25,348 Posts

They had him on tape. The grand jury would be filled with retards like you. What’s the chances? Might as well have Ted Nugent tried in East St. Louis.

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
Lois Lerner for one. “Not a smidgeon of evidence.” Hillary’s emails for another. “Not a smidgeon of evidence.” Fast and Furious, “Not a smidgeon of evidence.” How’s that?
Obviously, you overlooked this part -- "Post up all the times that obama "butted in" when the DoJ prosecutors rendered their 'sentencing recommendations' that he didn't agree with ..... "

61 - 80 of 117 Posts