Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 117 Posts

·
Void
79,667 Posts
Trump stepped on his own dick with the tweet he made.....He's the one who gave ammo to the Media to call barr a political stooge of the president..... Barr set the record straight that he Isn't .....Im a Trump supporter , but damn he's got to knock the stupid shit tweets off or it's Bernie Commie or Pete Buttplug as President.
T-13157

POTUS Tweet

Donald J. Trump 14 Feb 2020 - 8:33:56 AM

“The President has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case.” A.G. Barr This doesn’t mean that I do not have, as President, the legal right to do so, I do, but I have so far chosen not to!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2020

·
Long Live The King
100,850 Posts
True, but Obama butted in, and made several comments about ongoing investigations, and not a word from the MSM.
Hey Einstein,

I couldn't give a Fuck what the MSM is yapping about. It's about what the Democrat controlled House is going to do. Trump just created more DRAMA. More drama just means more distractions. More distractions means less, for the American People, will be accomplished.

Got it ?

Now if Barr shows up at a Dem run Committee and unloads on the Low-life fucks well then Good. If past is prologue that is not how it will play out. Not with the Republicans not controlling The House.

·
Registered
27,155 Posts
Hey Einstein,

I couldn't give a Fuck what the MSM is yapping about. It's about what the Democrat controlled House is going to do. Trump just created more DRAMA. More drama just means more distractions. More distractions means less, for the American People, will be accomplished.

Got it ?

Now if Barr shows up at a Dem run Committee and unloads on the Low-life fucks well then Good. If past is prologue that is not how it will play out. Not with the Republicans not controlling The House.
The Republicans controlled both houses, and how’d that go? Well, you might care that Barr is not charging McCabe, and I doubt it has anything to do with a Trump Tweet. He could tweet zippity-do-dah out of his ass, and nothing, not all of the most respectful speeches, or meetings in the world is gonna turn chicken shit into chicken salad. You can post till your blue in the face, I can too, we can email everyone in power, and we can chant USA till we’re sterile, and ain’t nothing turning this ship around.

·
Long Live The King
100,850 Posts
^
For starters he didn’t get Impeached, now did he ?

More of his agenda got passed.

You could always ask him “ would you prefer to deal with the “do nothing Republicans from 2017-2018, or the batshit crazy Libs who you’ve been dealing with the past 2 years, who Impeached you ? “

what do you think his answer would be ?

·
Registered
27,155 Posts
^
For starters he didn’t get Impeached, now did he ?

More of his agenda got passed.

You could always ask him “ would you prefer to deal with the “do nothing Republicans from 2017-2018, or the batshit crazy Libs who you’ve been dealing with the past 2 years, who Impeached you ? “

what do you think his answer would be ?
Hard to say.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,602 Posts
Never go full horntard

·
Registered
67,910 Posts
He's right.

Trump is creating drama where none need exist.
It's what your hero has done from day one.

It's all about keeping you trumphumpers glued to his nutsack and from jumping ship.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,602 Posts
Never go full horntard.

·
Idiot Savant
164,354 Posts
Barr is Attorney General, the boss at the DoJ, the prosecutors of Roger Stone work for William Barr, he is their boss and due to the nature of the case they would have had to have his approval on every aspect from the method of arrest to sentencing guidelines, consider this, this is the same DoJ that gave a written statement to Comey they would not prosecute him for telling the same lies as Stone.
None of these actions would be possible without the direct knowledge and approval of William Barr.
Unless you want to believe there is a 2nd DoJ, an evil twin?
And you know all of this.....how?

There are 94 US Attorney Districts in the US. All of them are semi-autonomous. The AG does not oversee every case they run. Nor does he decide what cases they prosecute, the fucking Grand Jury does.

Why don't you people go fucking learn something. Fucking anything will do.

·
Registered
67,910 Posts
Barr is the swamp. It’s sad, but it’s true. But remember, we have the ultimate power when on a jury. The alphabet agencies can’t overturn a jury verdict. All should remember this.
You need to remember that trump will PARDON his pond scum 'friends'.

·
Registered
5,339 Posts
Barr is trying to keep Trump from polarizing the investigation. Hard to get people to accept the results of a fair investigation IF they think Trump is calling the shots. All Trump can do is mess it up. He needs to let people do their jobs without casting a cloud.
I am a diehard Trump supporter but the needs to stand down on the investigation.

·
Registered
67,910 Posts
Trump stepped on his own dick with the tweet he made.....He's the one who gave ammo to the Media to call barr a political stooge of the president..... Barr set the record straight that he Isn't .....Im a Trump supporter , but damn he's got to knock the stupid shit tweets off or it's Bernie Commie or Pete Buttplug as President.
You got it half right. The half that you got wrong is this ...... roy cohn is going to protect his client to the end.

41 - 60 of 117 Posts