Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 117 Posts

·
Long Live The King
100,010 Posts
He's right.

Trump is creating drama where none need exist.
It's only been his MO for better than 2.5 years, and you typically cheer the Bullshit ?

Well at least you recognize it this time around.

·
aka old_shoe
16,206 Posts

William Barr’s Father
William Barr’s father is Donald Barr, who was the headmaster at Dalton School in Manhattan which was founded by progressive educator, Helen Parkhurst who took her cues from developmental psychologist Jean Piaget and education reformers such as John Dewey and Horace Mann. Jeffrey Epstein became a professor at the Dalton School.

Donald Barr also had a stint in the precursor to the CIA, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during WWII. Prior to that, he described himself as having a Marxist upbringing in terms of his own memoirs and ruminations on education. He had a footnote on the dialectic and stated that as a child he enjoyed being a Marxist and reading Marx and Engels.

Barr wrote a book entitled, Who Pushed Humpty Dumpty? wherein he claimed to have three very strange radical leftist mentors in his life who migrated toward establishment mainstream status basically infiltrating old right conservatism just as did William F. Buckley and Irving Kristol. Gordon Myrick, Ralph Lynton and Carlton Hayes were the mentors and Diana West is researching all three.
I don't like this MF Barr any more....nope

·
Registered
23,330 Posts
Ho hum.......more of the same soap opera.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Barr is Attorney General, the boss at the DoJ, the prosecutors of Roger Stone work for William Barr, he is their boss and due to the nature of the case they would have had to have his approval on every aspect from the method of arrest to sentencing guidelines, consider this, this is the same DoJ that gave a written statement to Comey they would not prosecute him for telling the same lies as Stone.
None of these actions would be possible without the direct knowledge and approval of William Barr.
Unless you want to believe there is a 2nd DoJ, an evil twin?

·
Registered
26,354 Posts
Barr is Attorney General, the boss at the DoJ, the prosecutors of Roger Stone work for William Barr, he is their boss and due to the nature of the case they would have had to have his approval on every aspect from the method of arrest to sentencing guidelines, consider this, this is the same DoJ that gave a written statement to Comey they would not prosecute him for telling the same lies as Stone.
None of these actions would be possible without the direct knowledge and approval of William Barr.
Unless you want to believe there is a 2nd DoJ, an evil twin?
Barr is the swamp. It’s sad, but it’s true. But remember, we have the ultimate power when on a jury. The alphabet agencies can’t overturn a jury verdict. All should remember this.

·
WHAT NOW ?
15,610 Posts
Barr gave the MSM ammo.
Trump stepped on his own dick with the tweet he made.....He's the one who gave ammo to the Media to call barr a political stooge of the president..... Barr set the record straight that he Isn't .....Im a Trump supporter , but damn he's got to knock the stupid shit tweets off or it's Bernie Commie or Pete Buttplug as President.

·
Long Live The King
100,010 Posts
Trump stepped on his own dick with the tweet he made.....He's the one who gave ammo to the Media to call barr a political stooge of the president..... Barr set the record straight that he Isn't .....Im a Trump supporter , but damn he's got to knock the stupid shit tweets off or it's Bernie Commie or Pete Buttplug as President.
Thank you.

How this is LOST on anyone with 100+ functioning brain cells .......

·
Long Live The King
100,010 Posts
Barr is the swamp. It’s sad, but it’s true. But remember, we have the ultimate power when on a jury. The alphabet agencies can’t overturn a jury verdict. All should remember this.
When the dust settles on this deal, I'm thinking you're going to be surprised.

·
Registered
23,330 Posts
I'm still hiding in the weeds watching. Barr has had a lot of time to start pulling pins, but............the soap opera continues, unabated.

·
Long Live The King
100,010 Posts
I'm still hiding in the weeds watching. Barr has had a lot of time to start pulling pins, but............the soap opera continues, unabated.
I agree.

If I had the guess ...... A BIG part of the Problem, A VERY BIG PART is what was actually going on in the last Administration under OBAMA. The entire DOJ/FBI system became a part of the Democrat Party.

When the light is actually placed on what happened it is not going to be pretty.

Trump and Barr are going to need to have some Huge Balls to pull those pins.

Just a Thought

·
Registered
23,330 Posts
I agree.

If I had the guess ...... A BIG part of the Problem, A VERY BIG PART is what was actually going on in the last Administration under OBAMA. The entire DOJ/FBI system became a part of the Democrat Party.

When the light is actually placed on what happened it is not going to be pretty.

Trump and Barr are going to need to have some Huge Balls to pull those pins.

Just a Thought
I think the McCabe decision just defined the future for us. No sunlight will be permitted.

21 - 40 of 117 Posts