Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I like IceCream
11,026 Posts
I have only seen pictures, and it "looks" relatively small in runner cross section..........not to mention a pretty sharp turn. Just what I see in the pics.............

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also has anyone heard how much they are selling for ?
They go for $599. I saw the ad in PHR they have some info but I wanted to know if anyone had some real use out of it.

They claim:
15hp/15tq over leading competitor
Runs 30* cooler than Aluminum Intake
10lbs lighter than Aluminum Intake

Also, can this type of intake be machined or is it something you purchase and thats it, it is what it is?

I need to purchase an intake and obviously want the most out of my engine. I know its twice the price of what I was going to purchase(Motown) but if it is better, I wouldn't mind.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
They go for $599. I saw the ad in PHR they have some info but I wanted to know if anyone had some real use out of it.

They claim:
15hp/15tq over leading competitor
Runs 30* cooler than Aluminum Intake
10lbs lighter than Aluminum Intake

Also, can this type of intake be machined or is it something you purchase and thats it, it is what it is?

I need to purchase an intake and obviously want the most out of my engine. I know its twice the price of what I was going to purchase(Motown) but if it is better, I wouldn't mind.
Apparently you can machine it... according to Tony Mamo...

I have been thinking about the same thing... would be kinda cool to run a Dual plane on the Street and switch to the single plane for the track...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts