Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i have Billet Belt Drive Fuel Pump #17140 also i have 14 tooth pulley #21108 and i am looking for belt for it. Can anyone help me to find the part number please !!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Grianger stocks them, also Jones Racing Products. You will need to know center to center on the crank shaft to fuel pump shaft.

1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No matter what the length of the center to the center, I want to know what is the belt that fit his teeth with the pulley teeth i've tested the moroso belt but did not fit the teeth together !!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I got some custom length ones from Motion Industries.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Guys i have Billet Belt Drive Fuel Pump #17140 also i have 14 tooth pulley #21108 and i am looking for belt for it. Can anyone help me to find the part number please !!

Thanks
Pulley #21108 is for use with a .5" wide gilmer style belt...

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I can't spin it by hand it's does not spin never is this normal or there are a problem !!! fuck it's a new
Are the port plugs out?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
If you're just grabbing the shaft trying to spin it over chances are it won't. You don't have enough leverage on the shaft in order to get it to turn over without your fingers slipping. I remember thinking my aeromotive atomic pump was really hard to make it turn but there was nothing wrong with it.

1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you're just grabbing the shaft trying to spin it over chances are it won't. You don't have enough leverage on the shaft in order to get it to turn over without your fingers slipping. I remember thinking my aeromotive atomic pump was really hard to make it turn but there was nothing wrong with it.
Do you mean that it is normal and there is no problem !!

·
Registered
41 Posts
106, I have the same pump and tried to spin the shaft with out the pulley. Couldn't do it. Put the pulley on and it will turn. I thought it would turn like a oil pump. I think that's just the way it's is.

1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your pump works fine but mine no !! i've open the ports plate and guess what habened ? when i loosen the screws a little bit the pump works well but when i tighten the bolts the pump does not spin because the ports plate press a very hard on the rotor shaft. I think i have to change the thin seal to a thick seal or should I use shims !! What do you think guys.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Call Aeromotive Monday. May be a bushing not seated in the cover for the shaft? But like stated earlier it takes a pulley on it to get enough leverage to turn by hand.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts