Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone used this data logger yet? I've got one on the way from them and I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs.

If no one minds, I'd like to post what I find here. Maybe it'll bring up some good discussion.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Anyone used this data logger yet? I've got one on the way from them and I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs.

If no one minds, I'd like to post what I find here. Maybe it'll bring up some good discussion.
Please do I am waiting to see someone post feedback on this unit.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. I'll post what I find.

Hopefully I'll have it in my hands in a few days and can start installing it. I won't be back to the track for a few weeks though due to work and some family stuff.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Cool. I'll post what I find.

Hopefully I'll have it in my hands in a few days and can start installing it. I won't be back to the track for a few weeks though due to work and some family stuff.
no hurry just a bunch of people say they are going to post feedback on this unit and have yet to see anyone do it.good luck with it hope its as good as I expect from seeing there web site.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Got one going in my dragster. Have not been able to get the motor done. I even made my own wire harness even to save quite a bit.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think you have to use a dash at all. I'm not sure yet which ones are compatible with the AEM logger.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I don't think you have to use a dash at all. I'm not sure yet which ones are compatible with the AEM logger.
Yeah you can use it without a dash but I'm looking to put this in a car that sees street miles and i like the digital dash idea. I just don't like the IQ3 very much. Sorry shoulda worded it a little different the first time

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Yeah you can use it without a dash but I'm looking to put this in a car that sees street miles and i like the digital dash idea. I just don't like the IQ3 very much. Sorry shoulda worded it a little different the first time
as far as I know the racepak Iq3 is not compatible anyway. Rpm is coming out with a dash soon for there loggers.racepak makes several other dashes also.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I should be talking to AEM tomorrow. I'll ask if they have plans for a dash.

·
Registered
120 Posts
"are there any plans to release a digital dash display like the motec or racepak dashes in the future?

the racepack dash plugs and plays with the AEM already!"

I stumbled across this in google this morning.. and Racepak shows an interface cable so I'm guessing using a digital dash is possible? :confused:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Racepak and Aim dashes work with the AEM data logger. Got that directly from AEM today.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My AEM data logger arrived last week while I was out of town for work. Can't wait to start playing with it.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Any of you guys get you AQ-1 up and running yet? Mine has power and should be done setting it up tonight. Just curious if anyone has used it. I'll hopefully be on track this weekend setup with Engine/Driveshaft speed and dual O2 meters.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I should be out testing with mine this weekend as well if I don't decide its too darn hot to be at the track. Supposed to be close to 100 here this weekend.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts