Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive read many posts on here and find many good ideas and lots of usefull info. Im needing advice on my 598 i built. The engine is a talldeck older bowtie block with crower billet crank and rods, je custom pistons with hevy wall pins with a 9.6.1 ratio, the pump is a titan and pan is milodon drag. So the induction is a victor 500 ci plus intake with csr shear plate, davinci 1300 dominator,and a magnafuel prostar 500. Cam is crower solid roller 278 /.714 and i think 110 cl,lifter are crower also,valvetrane is jesel SS pedestals. milodon progear drive and Ati dampner. So the heads for this are a set of worked over 861 castings and im wondering how well these heads will do on this configuration. Ignition is msd pro billet,msd digital 7 plus,hvc2 coil. The vehicle is a 1972 blazer with 10 point cage and ladderbar coilover setup with 9 and 3.90 gears, the trans is ATI fuelcomp th400 manual without transbrake, the converter is also ATI set up for 3200. The vehicle is 3300 wet and full of 37 gallons of fuel. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have a set of those heads on a 580 and was wondering how the intake fits on your engine . Those heads have the intakes raised .200" and that leads me into sheetmetal intakes .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts