Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucas Oil On The EDGE will air the adrl battle for the belts at 7:00 eastern tonight... It will be Pro Extreme only and will air on the SPEED channel...

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Ats some crazy fast chit right there. Damn.

Two stupid questions: 1) What whould those MPH in the 1/4 and 2) one of the cars did a burnout and while staging, one of the crew was spraying something in the butterfly's....what and why was he doing that?. The didn't do it on the other car.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Ats some crazy fast chit right there. Damn.

Two stupid questions: 1) What whould those MPH in the 1/4 and 2) one of the cars did a burnout and while staging, one of the crew was spraying something in the butterfly's....what and why was he doing that?. The didn't do it on the other car.
not stupid questions, stupid if not asked
1) I didn't see it but i'm guessing 200 or so in the 1/8th which is 240-250 in the 1/4
2) spraying some sort of anti-freeze onto the butterflys to prevent freezing due to how cold alcohol burns

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
not stupid questions, stupid if not asked
1) I didn't see it but i'm guessing 200 or so in the 1/8th which is 240-250 in the 1/4
2) spraying some sort of anti-freeze onto the butterflys to prevent freezing due to how cold alcohol burns
Would have never guessed that but much appreciated for the answers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts