Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
ADRL MIR

We got here a few hours ago, allready packed with cars. My first time @ MIR Nice track!
Who's all coming out? YB'ers come by say Hi @ the Moyer XT10.5 pit.

·
Registered
655 Posts
http://www.adrl.us/July 23, 2008

Mobley Makes Move to XTF

Your Agent knew right away that something was up when one of those plain, manilla envelopes fell out of his morning newspaper. In it was this early look at the 2002 Camaro that car owner Gil Mobley and driver Chuck Ulsch campaigned in the Outlaw 10.5 wars last year. Not one to miss subtle changes, though, your Agent immediately spotted the BAE 526 fitted with a screw blower sticking through the hood.
Your Agent was thrilled to learn Mobley and his Maryland-based minions are stepping up to ADRL Extreme 10.5 competition this weekend as they enter their home-state 1-800-GO-GUARD.com U.S. Drags at Maryland International Raceway.

Apparently the Camaro's new combo went an early shut-off 4.71 at 146 mph its first time out last Friday after the blower pulley broke 3.20 into the run (right). Your Agent later heard unconfirmed reports the car dipped into the 4.30s in subsequent testing after repairs were made.
Your Agent knows these guys. Watch for this team to make its presence known in a hurry with the ADRL.
Photo's and article by,

By Ian Tocher, www.adrl.us

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
hes running all 3 cars @ 3000lbs against the same combo's at 2400lbs. Im not doubting thier hp or thier knowledge, just un likely in a race of this sort

·
Registered
826 Posts
I don't know who's gonna win but I'm headed down in the a.m. with a bottle of nitrous for those 3000lb underdogs. Hope they have the staging lights bolted down so that hemi doesn't blow them into the other lane like it did the other nite.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
PN- local boy Johnny Pilcher!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts