Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dam only one year at PBIR and ADRL aint coming back???? Was it something we did? Or is it the same old "Too Far to Travel?"

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
its the farthest to travel,..on the other end of the world for most.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Well, if they spent a weekend at pbir, they got to experience all the bullshit that goes on there, each time i go there i tell myself never again, been 2 years for me, not that desperate to race when there are other places to have fun

·
Registered
840 Posts
Incredible crowds this weekend @ the Citrus Nat's. It seemed to run well Saturday. Good car counts in all classes.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I hear that pbir is screwing with the payouts to the racers that's why they are loosing races there. All they care about is money from spectators not the racers. One day they will learn.

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
I'm ready for adrl bristol, never been there but ready to shoot that race in the mountains.
You'll like Bristol Kyle, great facility! Looks like we will visit there twice in 2012.

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
1st the food sucked. The only food not to get complaints were the jamacan jerk shaq. 2nd crowd faces sun all day long. 3rd no fucking pits. 4th management are q bunch of dumbfucks. I work for a civil eng firm & tried to talk to the mgr to get some background & she wanted me to send an email to an account that doesn't work. So fuck PBIR. That track will always be a shit hole until they fix the pits. It was a problem for 30 fucking years or more.

·
Registered
693 Posts
1st the food sucked. The only food not to get complaints were the jamacan jerk shaq. 2nd crowd faces sun all day long. 3rd no fucking pits. 4th management are q bunch of dumbfucks. I work for a civil eng firm & tried to talk to the mgr to get some background & she wanted me to send an email to an account that doesn't work. So fuck PBIR. That track will always be a shit hole until they fix the pits. It was a problem for 30 fucking years or more.
#1 Your kidding right, NEWSFLASH dont go to the track looking for fine dining! The jerk shack is awesome, the rib guy is jam up, and the cuban sammiches are some of the best I've ever had. #2 No Fing way! Too much sun?? Get a hat &or sunscreen. Fock if it aint rainin its a GREAT day in my book! #3 I would agree IF THEY WERE MAXED OUT. Still spots left on the Pit side and I actually prefer parking on the road course now. The main problem with the pits is the spaces are painted too big. Every Fing car does NOT require a John Force size parking area. #4 Unfortunately I got no arguement there brother. Just sad to see a Big race go away from my back yard.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
1st management are q bunch of dumbfucks. I work for a civil eng firm & tried to talk to the mgr to get some background & she wanted me to send an email to an account that doesn't work. So fuck PBIR. That track will always be a shit hole until they fix the pits. It was a problem for 30 fucking years or more.
Bingo!!!

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
I enjoyed PBIR for Shakedown, I didn't make it back for the ADRL race. The track people were nice, track was good and loved the gators. I can see the parking being an issue for many more than were at Shakedown. Looking forward to Bristol though

1 - 20 of 24 Posts