Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:party

This is the one car show I enjoy. There are more 1,000 hp + cars there than any event I have seen. Open headered and crusing. Anyone else going?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
There every year since I live within few miles.
Bunch of changes this year after last years smoke show.:)
Supposed to be a burnout area set up at the Wild West grounds a mile or so south of village,though I do not think that it will be too popular.
The cruise location has changed to include Rt 9 in front of the campgrounds and bowling alley to keep the rowdiness down that has been happening there since day 1.

There are a bunch of killer cars that show up,pretty impressive.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Car show 1000 horse or dragstrip 1000 horse? :-D

I heard this was a good show.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:supz:

Drag strip 1,000 horse, no doubt! You can cruise open pipes. It attracts cars from the entire country and Canada.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info Bucksnot. I was there last year, it was incredable!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
havent been in years. depending how YB Nats go for me. i dont think ive ever been to the show field, always doing 'stuff' 15 minutes outside of town

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'll be there Thursday night-sun morning (getting up early to race at Lebanon valley). My brothers and I go every year. We stay on the lake and bring boat and water ski and have a good time. We stay at Boulders on 9N and there's usually lots of burnouts there.

In fact 2 years ago a kid in an older firebird was doing a burnout when the ground was wet after it rained. He drove out of the burnout and lost it, over corrected, crossed into the oncoming lane, hit a 2500 quad cab Chevy head on and shoved it in the sign for the resort. Luckily there happened to be nobody lining the street watching right there.

In the truck were a man woman and their 20ish year old son. The woman had glass on her and was banged up a little. The son, seeing this, got out of the truck, walked straight over to the driver of the firebird and punched him right in the face and knocked one of his teeth out!

Here's the aftermath:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have gone for the last 10 yrs. It some how fels like you go back in time, when you are looking down the street and all you see are muscle cars.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
I'll be there with my junk.

By the way, if you want to see more 1000+ hp cars than you've ever seen before come to the YB nats. It'll blow your mind.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A couple of days off, cant wait.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I'm always there but I missed that wreck. I am kinda glad they are widening the cruise area. It is so over crowded and maybe that will help a bit. I'm taking a year off. I'll be back in 2015 with the wife's Nova.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
1,000 hp + cars? Yeah....car shows are always full if them. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
redwhite, that is usualy the case, agreed. Not with this show, there are many twin turbo 2,500 hp cars there every year. All aluminum bown Hemi willy's you name it, it is there uncorked driving down the street all day all night.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts